Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I know literally zero about boxing, a friend invited me to his place to watch this, is it worth chipping in for the ppv to watch it, I don’t even know these guys

Sorry for the dumb question ha, will it be entertaining?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I love how they cut to both locker rooms, both these guys I don’t know at all, the one puts on a crown and pretends to have doggy style sex w someone while pretend slapping their rear end while the other one is stretching

I kind of think who I’m going to bet a shot on w my friends

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Davis is an ugly fucker

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
To my uneducated drunk rear end Fury just crushed him and was relentless, two huge dudes it’s scary any punch could be the last I guess

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

tesilential posted:

Why the gently caress are they paying rappers and Mario lopez? If they cut that garbage and made the PPV $20 I wouldn’t be on this poo poo stream that only works when there isn’t any action. gently caress

The idea of this for $20 bucks is a good one I think, I agree with you, I’m not paying $50 to watch this though

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man he got knocked into the shadow realm :( that’s why you shouldn’t just randomly sign up for a boxing match where you’re not wearing gear

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man I hope neither dude gets seriously hurt this is an ill advised match

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Man Tyson actually looks like he could loving knock him out I’m surprised

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Holy gently caress Mike please don’t kill him

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I feel like Mike is going easy dude could end Jones any time

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Ok I was literally laughing before but now I’m scared Jones will get hurt

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
This was way way more fun than I thought it would be

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
The draw is fine for what this was anyone who watched they knew Mike could have really hurt him

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I mean didn’t the rules for sanctioning the fight stipulate no cuts and blood I feel mike could have KOed him and also they just let Jones clinch so he wouldn’t accidentally get hosed

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Marching Powder posted:

I paid 50 dollars to see two 60 year old men fight and is co-mained by a YouTuber and I am extremely upset that this is exactly what I got.

I hope Nate got paid because gently caress to go embarrass yourself and get some CTE seems like a really bad life decision

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I know nothing about boxing but Canelo looks great

Also, it’s giving me anxiety how many people are in that stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Crazy