Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

I have a launch day Ps4, haven't come across any problems so far. Seems to run fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Pharmaskittle posted:

Is there any penalty to dropping out if your squad is still playing but you got killed and your respawn beacon wasn't recovered in time?

There's no penalty.

If you stick around and watch your team you'll get the time played Xp from whoever survives longest.

Like I died 2 minutes in, watched my team survive to 12 minutes, got the 12min Xp bonus.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Do different heroes have different run speeds? Feels like it takes way longer to hit max speed as Gibraltar than it does as Bloodhound, but I'm not sure if that's just the animation differences.

I play as Lifeline, so when I have to pick Gibralter instead it definitely feels slower.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

It was either here or Reddit where someone's lootcrate had items that were Heirloom quality. Anyone know what that means?

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Finally won my first match in any BR game. Took me over 60 matches.

0 kills but still I did it! Gonna rep my dumb flawless badges even though I didn't do much to earn them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

https://v.redd.it/aex0yc0hn8f21

You can hang on ledges metal gear style.