Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

The gunplay sucks rear end compared to destiny, but it’s fun even though I just empty my mag into the air then die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I’m absolute trash at this game- but nothing will beat the time I grabbed two goon banners and ran like three miles to a respawn beacon with Yakkity Sax playing. Good god drat that was fun.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

The problem is that a bunch of interest in this game has died off (please note I am not bleating GAME DEAD like some dumbshit Youtuber, but interest from my friend's list has significantly died down) and at the times I'm playing there's only a handful of friends online, some of which are already in a full squad. So I'm forced into grouping with these knuckeheads.

I still play somewhat frequently when I’m not away for work. I’m Trumpsmokesmids6 on ps4 if you need a guy. I’m not too good but getting better.

Edit: that goes for all y’all as long as you don’t get mad about video games.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

I work in TV and Film production as a union employee and they definitively work us 10-16 hours a day. Lots of folk have died on their drives home from fatigue so our last contract negotiations resulted in production having to buy us a hotel room near set, or a lyft/Uber home.

Anyway hope they can unionize.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Wattsons finisher looks real violent

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Vhak lord of hate posted:

I once had a guy not revive me on my team because I had first pick and picked "his Lifeline" and yelled "That's what you get!" at me as I bled out which was the most psychopathic thing I've ever had happen to me in any game,

I’ve been lucky with my pubbies I guess. I’m pretty rubbish at shooting (Destiny 2 gunplay has way more AA), but slowly getting better. I matched with some great Argentinian dude yesterday who had thousands of kills and would stop to coordinate attack plans with me. Wish I played with more goons, because actually playing as a team was awesome- but it seems like I only ever have 1-2 friends online at any given time.

Also I swapped to a Lifeline main but all my skins are rubbish.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Zuul the Cat posted:

I am interested in this as I am on PS4 and I would love to play with teammates that don't wander off into the yonder every match.

I've played with Oughtnoto a few times.

Yeah that dudes awesome!

Anybody here feel free to add Trumpsmokesmids6 on ps4!

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Triple Take with choke is just hosed up. I’m so bad at this game and I murdered like five people In a row.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

There were plenty of terrible hot takes from people when it went live early by accident, mostly by the same sort of people who will run into 3 people by themselves and then immediately disconnect.

Though it would be nice if they allow you to leave with no penalty if your respawn timer expires.

They said that’s how it works.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Everybody’s getting their early-leaving rocks off before the patch drops, goodness.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

Got two back to back wins last night- felt great playing with goons after having my last win in frickin March.

This game is so fun when the squads communication clicks.

How!
Oct 29, 2009

tweet my meat posted:

I think bang wraith or caustic are your best choices for a third after pathfinder and wattson. Wraith can portal which is insanely strong, Bang can lay smoke cover which is less strong but still quite powerful as well as her airstrike, and caustic can do discount smoke cover but also heavily bolsters your endgame field control power.

Lifeline is less good due to the more cautious nature of ranked making care packages undesirable. Her self heal buff is good, and so is the res shield, so while suboptimal you can still get some use out of her.

Mirage is pretty bad due to having no team focused abilities.

Octane is similar but a bit better with his jump pads.

Mirage is fantastic with a team I think. You just ask your buds to lay down some covering fire while you pop your ult and flank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

They should do 30v30 with titans suck my tits