Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I liked the part where Kuriyama did his big speech.
This game is SO good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
I thought PUBG was too janky, I thought the building in Fortnite was BS, Blackout was close but it just didn't feel right for some reason... AL is the game I have been waiting for

Despoiler
Apr 9, 2002
this game is ALARMINGLY good... a few early thoughts (PC)

- I always run with either a Spitfire or R-301 with a 1x optic. Prefer the Spitfire to the Devotion since there's lower kick and you can single tap reliably at medium range
- Secondary is the light SMG (chews thru people close up, and more forgiving aimwise than a shotgun) or a peacekeeper. Sometimes I'll just run 2 assault rifles so I don't have to reload as much mid-fight
- I'm not a sniper, but it's nice to have a sniper on the team - not to kill people since its easy for them to disengage and heal if you're far away - but to keep enemies pinned down while your teammates rush them. I've never seen a team get wiped because of a sniper battle alone
- bangalore is the best character right now and should probably get toned down a little. 2x smoke, speed boost that procs anytime someone shoots anywhere near you, and area denial are all awesome
- never run down into those river valleys without rotating around the circle as much as possible, you will get sandwiched EVERY TIME
- pubbies will be pubbies, but if you use voice comms it wont take too many games before you find someone who communicates/plays well that you can team up with
- the toxic gas guy is the coolest character but he is useless right now
- I played Lifeline to start but once you start getting better you don't need her healing/drops