Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
How does Bloodhounds scan work?

It sounds like it should be an aoe wallhack ping around you but I popped it, scan said NO HOSTILES, then I turn a corner in someone’s face and die :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

This is one of those "Only play with friends games" to be sure.

I won my 4th game with 2 randos on PS4, one dude was even full on bong rips with a crying child in the background over voice.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
How’s the PS4 crew gathering for this? Do we have a community or anything?

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Rad Valtar posted:

So far there’s a small list of 5 of us, if you want post your PSN ID.

get me on dat listo PSN: captain__beans (yea thats with 2 underscores).

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

SKULL.GIF posted:

Has anyone experienced running way slower at the start of a match? Feels like it's lag or something and the game is slowing me down to match with what the server thinks I'm moving at. It's excruciatingly slow when it does happen.

edit: someone on reddit posted a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q3FnrNNxt8

Yea I ran into it on ps4 last night. I thought it was just me having packet loss or something, it happened right in the middle of a shoot out early game. I thought I was turbo dead but I guess it effected everyone because I won a slow mo shootout.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Elysiume posted:

Buy Titanfall 2

best advice for any problem really, including work, relationship or medical

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Can pathfinder only scan beacons for the next zone once?

The beacons disappear and I’m assuming that’s why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Fart Car '97 posted:

https://old.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/c60fhp/second_season_2_trailer_better_quality/

Season 2 trailer leaked. Huge map changes. New prefabs, entire areas got art overhauls. Titans on the map. Flyers in cages and on the map, though no indication of how we can interact with them. Wattson. New Skydiving emotes. Very good skins. Ranked mode.

Gonna be dope~

uh I don't see anything about titans???? That would be dope though