Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer
this game is very good, the ping system is insanely good, playing with pubs is not actually a nightmare???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Citrus posted:

My first four games pubs quit after landing. Might want to either play with goons or let the game breath a little hah

rip
i've played 2 non-friend games so far, and both times they talked + pinged + didn't quit

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer

drrockso20 posted:

Outside of the disappointments that come from it not having more of Titanfall 2's stuff, the main issues I have is one that is a consistent issue I've had with Battle Royale games, it's too easy to die, and too hard to kill anything, also the weapon selection is really bland, they should have included some of the Grenadier and Anti Titan weapons in here

how is it too hard to kill things and also too easy to die

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer

Doorknob Slobber posted:

maybe its just me but the game feels really rough, the shooting feels like poo poo and it runs like poo poo

pc or console?

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer

weird it’s super smooth here