Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1092814028466843648

:shobon:

For what its worth, apparently last night's show was a trainwreck because several talents were still stuck on the highway when the show started due to all the snow. I guess at least the IIconics missed the show. I think Carmella did as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Vince should replace both his entire writing team and also himself with... *spins wheel* Cavauro

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Rarity posted:

I've been hired to join the Raw writing team. Coincidentally, Raw will now be three hours of Finn Balor with his shirt off flexing his abs

A simple "Yes" would have sufficed.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jeff Jarrett and Vince Russo will be the new wwe writing team.- rajahwwf.com

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

I've been hired to join the Raw writing team. Coincidentally, Raw will now be three hours of Finn Balor with his shirt off flexing his abs

You are now my favourite person in the world. Could you also spend long moments with the cameras just focusing on his eyes?Also cameos by Tom Hiddleston and Hale Appleman please.Backstage passes would better a plus.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chris James 2 posted:

Bray has been cleared for a while, they just literally have nothing for him to do lol

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status/1090453647379509248

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

VJeff posted:

AJ taking the title away from Jinder and having the match with Brock was Good, but he had an extremely underwhelming 2018. I guess the Samoa Joe stuff was pretty darn good, but man there was a lot of swings and misses in feuds that should've been complete layups.

Yeah, definitely. I like AJ a lot and was excited at the beginning of his reign, but I feel like none of his title feuds ever hit an extra gear, even when they go to lengths to make them super personal (e.g. Samoa Joe). Granted, a lot of that is the booking's fault, but I wouldn't mind a little break from AJ in the title scene either way.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

You mean Biodiesel?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1092859114970071040

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Sanguinia posted:

Wait, Dozer's nickname comes from his last name. HOW CAN YOU DELETE IT?!

Dozer the Dozerian

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

All Night Tucker and Otis The Dozer, names that definitely still make any sense

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

They are going to throw so much money at Stone Cold to try and get him for one last match. Either that or resurrect Yokozuna like the Saudi Prince wanted.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

And if there's an overrun? What's your plan then?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Tato posted:

They are going to throw so much money at Stone Cold to try and get him for one last match. Either that or resurrect Yokozuna like the Saudi Prince wanted.

Would laugh if it is a TNA show.

AEW Double Or Nothing is May 25th. If I was AEW I'd be happy about that as disgruntled Wrestling fans will be running into my arms.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Good changes?

vince is still alive so no

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they are just straight up funneling money to the trump government by way of vince

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

AEW Double Or Nothing is May 25th. If I was AEW I'd be happy about that as disgruntled Wrestling fans will be running into my arms.

Easiest month AEW might have to try to win over people. I'm looking forward to watching it

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

rovert posted:

When is the AEW show in Myanmar

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Midnightghoul posted:

When is the AEW show in Myanmar

It'll always be Burma to me.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

He did say over 2 years.

Klauser
Feb 24, 2006
You got a dick with that problem!?!
Could Luke Harper actually change his name to Lou Carper if he changed promotions?

What's Crispin Wah doing in the elite zone?

e: Like could a guy call himself Ho Kogan

Klauser fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 5, 2019

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

As the great philosopher Andrew Whitworth recently said, "At the end of the day, we're all gonna die."

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That DICK! posted:

they are just straight up funneling money to the trump government by way of vince

Ding ding ding

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Klauser posted:

Could Luke Harper actually change his name to Lou Carper if he changed promotions?

What's Crispin Wah doing in the elite zone?

e: Like could a guy call himself Ho Kogan

If it was a parody they could, if it was deliberately designed to be confusing, no

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Angry Grimace posted:

...there's a pun?

Heavy Machinery, Dozer as in Bulldozer, his worm is called the Caterpillar because its a construction company & bulldozer treads. Play on words is probably better term but its there, or was seeing as he's now just Otis.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Dozer the Dozerian

"There is no Otis, only...*flips page* STEAKS & WEIGHTS"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CobiWann posted:

And if there's an overrun? What's your plan then?

There are more clothes he can remove, we'll be fine

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Incessant Excess posted:

If Jeff Jarrett doesn't pop a rating, nothing will.

quote:

This week
8PM 2.6mil
9PM 2.5mil
10PM 2.3mil

Last week
8PM 2.8mil
9PM 2.7mil
10PM 2.5mil

Road To Wrestlemania

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a few more months of this and im going to start to lose faith in baron corbin as a main event draw

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

jesus WEP posted:

a few more months of this and im going to start to lose faith in baron corbin as a main event draw

Don't worry, Vince will just have Corbin replaced with Orton and no one will ever know.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

Don't worry, Vince will just have Corbin replaced with Orton and no one will ever know.

3\4 sleeve dress shirt with top three buttons undone, waistcoat, and no pants.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Mary Annette posted:

3\4 sleeve dress shirt with top three buttons undone, waistcoat, and no pants.
say all the bad stuff you like about orton, he knows vince is a thigh guy and he’s gonna play to it

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
How legal is weed belt in Saudi Arabia?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Ruby Riot has such a villainous face i love it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

irrelevant because bryan won’t go

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Push El Burrito posted:

How legal is weed belt in Saudi Arabia?

It makes no difference because Daniel Bryan ain't gonna show up to Saudi Arabia.

Also, someone is going to set the Weed Belt on fire before that happens.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

you know it feels really obvious to me that the elimination chamber match is for bryan (or somebody else) to take aj out of the title picture while also starting a new feud. It seems like Samoa joe is feuding with everybody in the match after his promo, but him vs Ali actually has some push to it with the royal rumble and such so I expect that's happening. part of why I'm surprised Jeff Hardy is in over Rey, since that seemed like the slam dunk bryan feud.

actually, let bryan and recyclwan beat up Jeff Hardy and also finally officially retire Matt hardy.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Angry Grimace posted:

It makes no difference because Daniel Bryan ain't gonna show up to Saudi Arabia.

Also, someone is going to set the Weed Belt on fire before that happens.

we all know it's gonna be Riddle :2bong:

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Dick Bastardly posted:

we all know it's gonna be Riddle :2bong:

bryan should definitely hold the weed belt until riddle debuts and takes it off of him, then does a promo where he smokes it and gets the real belt back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Here's the thing about Ruby Riott. She's my wife and we have been living happily together for over 40 years.