Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Becky Should Not Be Allowed On TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Cavauro posted:

Becky has been off tv since december 29 I believe.

What’s the word to describe the sudden realization you have been worked

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I agree to respect eachothers opinions and look forward to sharing them again, later on

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey remember when vince invited austin every week to raw instead of glass shatters hitting the arena and everyone marking their rear end out? what im trying to say becky should go bald and grow a bear

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DoctorGonzo posted:

hey remember when vince invited austin every week to raw instead of glass shatters hitting the arena and everyone marking their rear end out? what im trying to say becky should go bald and grow a bear

URSUS? How did the wrestling bear get on Smackdown live?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*beard

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Seams posted:

Becky Should Not Be Allowed On TV

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Said it in the last WWEDT but yeah he's definitely gone full Shawn (vs Hogan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBYyKXSyuo

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Incessant Excess posted:

Corey Graves was pretty busy on Twitter last night:

https://www.reddit.com/r/squaredcircle/comments/apd2sh

Wow Corey sucks.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Suplex Liberace posted:

Wow Corey sucks.

Nice to know that he's a shithead chud and we can stop caring about anything he has to say

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

hey just wanted to say I’m all for Becky budding a bear out of her shoulder and mauling people with it, solid booking

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Incessant Excess posted:

Corey Graves was pretty busy on Twitter last night:

https://www.reddit.com/r/squaredcircle/comments/apd2sh
Finding out he's going through a recent divorce explains a lot, but obviously doesn't justify it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GRAVES: I'm punk! It's Cool to Respect Authority! I listen to real rock, none of that phony stuff! I'm a young man - practically a baby *temples fingers* and I think young people are lazy. I love rock and roll!

VINCE: this brain is too perfect to risk in sports entertainment. we must make him the voice of our product

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Aesop Poprock posted:

hey just wanted to say I’m all for Becky budding a bear out of her shoulder and mauling people with it, solid booking

It's about time we got a sequel to Tattoo Assassins.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At least Cole was around when i enjoyed the product. Graves just loving sucks,

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
given that he is paid to argue and ignore the product, can we expect anything less from him on twitter

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Tomahawk posted:

given that he is paid to argue and ignore the product, can we expect anything less from him on twitter

Yes. There are talented folk working for the company who don't behave this way on Twitter. Graves manages to come off like an rear end in a top hat by wrestling twitter standards, which would be impressive, if it wasn't so sad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Replace Graves with Ambrose. Give him a wireless headset in case he needs to do commentary on his own matches.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah Vince i really want to hear another loving idiot making GBS threads on the product that im wasting my time watching right now.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Dave Bautista is in talks with WWE for a match at WrestleMania 35, but it’s not set in stone yet … and another company is expressing interest.

According to multiple sources, the “Guardians of the Galaxy” star is deep in talks with WWE about a return on “The Grandest Stage of Them All.”

However, we’re told he’s 50/50 on returning at this point based on how talks have gone.

In addition to this, we’re told there’s been interest expressed to Dave from All Elite Wrestling and he isn’t turning them away. Our sources say he’s listening to what both companies have to offer.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AEW pffff what does those losers have to offer.

*Books big Dave against HHH

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1095042437528150016?s=21

Ali might not be cleared due to injuries. Who should replace him?

Almas or Rey could but It looks like a match was being set up for them. Rusev and Nakamura are both possible. Maybe Rowan to back up Bryan?

If EC3 is going to SD they could make this his PPV debut.

Or they could finally use Sanity and have Killian Dain join.

Dacap fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Feb 11, 2019

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

This is exceptionally suspect, like c'mon. Do you really believe Batista is going to get ring ready to fight nobody and also build a program in less than 2 months, much less actively negotiate with a currently non-existent promotion when he's literally an A-list movie star?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

*Books big Dave against HHH

Isn't that the match that he actually wants though

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

"The grandest stage of them all" is just WWE's next Saudi Arabia show isn't it

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

GODDAMNIT. He's so incredible and this is a huge chance for him. Hoping he can make it. If he and Sasha both have to miss out on their chamber matches it'd be a heartbreak.

...especially as if Sasha has to miss it, Tamina and Nia will definitely be the first to go down in history as tag champs and fuckin' NO to that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

$$$ and no determined date when he'd have to wrestle instead of WWE's "we want you for Mania in months regardless of what shape you're in, here's $$$, also the opponent you specifically told us you want killed himself in Saudi for the benefit of giving Shawn another mediocre match"

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

That entire story is implausible as gently caress and gets even worse when you add in AEW because Bautista is an actual movie star and they can't afford to pay him unless AEW turns out to be some kind of money laundering scheme.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

the escape goat posted:

GODDAMNIT. He's so incredible and this is a huge chance for him. Hoping he can make it. If he and Sasha both have to miss out on their chamber matches it'd be a heartbreak.

...especially as if Sasha has to miss it, Tamina and Nia will definitely be the first to go down in history as tag champs and fuckin' NO to that.

Yeah, I’ve been loving Ali on SD and he became a credible major eventer right away. I hope this doesn’t hurt the chance for other 205 guys getting called up .

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Chris James 2 posted:

That sure is a house show and not Summerslam.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Evil Badman posted:

That sure is a house show and not Summerslam.

This was also a while ago because Rollins isn't on house shows

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Angry Grimace posted:

That entire story is implausible as gently caress and gets even worse when you add in AEW because Bautista is an actual movie star and they can't afford to pay him unless AEW turns out to be some kind of money laundering scheme.

Well they are funded by the owner of some team called Jacksonville Jaguars a supposed "NFL" team I have yet to see exist. :v:

Also it sucks for Corey if he is getting divorced, and makes all the fawning he does over Mandy Rose, scripted or not, seem way more desperate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Someone else quoted this video that was posted said something wrong about it and i wanted To bring up that the video is from SummerSlam 2018.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Jiro posted:

Well they are funded by the owner of some team called Jacksonville Jaguars a supposed "NFL" team I have yet to see exist. :v:

Also it sucks for Corey if he is getting divorced, and makes all the fawning he does over Mandy Rose, scripted or not, seem way more desperate.

I mean, I could buy that WWE wanted to bring Batista in for an angle at WM, but a match with less than 2 months prep and build and also involving a company that would receive very little return on investment in the several hundred thousand dollars it would take to bring in Batista at some unspecified point in the future while he is also a gainfully employed actor in major movie franchises just sounds ludicrous.

Unless Batista is beating Erick Rowan in less than 6 seconds to beat the Rock's record, then all bets are off.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1095042437528150016?s=21

Ali might not be cleared due to injuries. Who should replace him?

Congratulations to *checks notes* Tye Dillinger???

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hearing from my sources that they are deciding between Rowan or mysterio. sorry for posting spoilers on here, but plans change, so it's not really spoilers at all

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Rusev to finally win the title brother

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Beyond happy to inform the fans here that AEW Double Or Nothing has already had its tickets sell out

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Some real hot programs advertised for tonight's show:

Raw Preview : Quick Hits

Becky Lynch invited to Raw again by the McMahon Family after her controversial actions last week
How will Seth Rollins respond to Brock Lesnar?
Did Finn Bálor earn his Intercontinental Championship Match?
Ruby Riott sets her sights on the Raw Women’s Championship
Will Dana Brooke go one-on-one with Natalya?
What’s next for Kurt Angle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Cavauro posted:

hearing from my sources that they are deciding between Rowan or mysterio. sorry for posting spoilers on here, but plans change, so it's not really spoilers at all

Nice to see Quentin Beck finally get his shot.