Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thank you for locking the previous thread after i became the champion of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when MASH referenced the dwindling ratings of the show in its final season, during each episode of the show, things began to turn around and the finale was one of the most watched programs of all time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a large amount of dogs, particularly, as well as cats got purposefully killed for that movie but i wish they hadn't

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you left the number zero off. at the end of the number 2. for a total of 20, or twenty. i "fixed" the post by saying this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the story of Jason jordan is that he was not great but improving for 9 years and then died

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I took pics of Rhonda having fun at pwg. I will share it with you if you are not mean to me. https://m.imgur.com/a/yfsNZ9L

dont do that to others.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I did pics at the air port to sasha banks and O'tis.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every show is the go home show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Am I the only one who wants to see ronda doing a difficult to watch promo but then suddenly her skin starts peeling. an extreme amount. the skin unfolds downward almost like a flower, not all of it or anything but a nice visible sheet of skin peels all the way off and she steps out of it. The fans are chanting "don't waste the skin, the skin that you were in" louder and louder. ronda nervously drops the microphone but attempts to save the segment by ignoring it and looking down at the shed skin. then she Looks back into the crowd and points to each side of the arena. the two empty sides of the arena don't make any noise. ronda picks up her old skin by the feet and starts stuffing It into her mouth. Vince mcmahon is going wild back stage as the audience all pick the exact same moment to start smacking their lips in unison. the lip smacking sound gets dryer and slimier as ronda Rousey continues eating the skin and raw goes off the air

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she worded it like she thought people were judging her for getting pregnant through intercourse using her genitals, and i think that's a fair thing to be upset about, and get very mad about or even be happy about it as well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The impregnated body is a smash hit online

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the people who made ecw famous. rest in peace

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

What was this before it got deleted?

If the McMahon's really want #TheMan back on #Raw, @BeckyLynchWWE is happy to oblige. #WWEDeKalb pic.twitter.com/cVgV2PGrII

don't know what the pic was

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most of america has no idea and many who do have tuned out recently

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I think becky has been off TV.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Becky has been off tv since december 29 I believe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I agree to respect eachothers opinions and look forward to sharing them again, later on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Said it in the last WWEDT but yeah he's definitely gone full Shawn (vs Hogan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBYyKXSyuo

Someone else quoted this video that was posted said something wrong about it and i wanted To bring up that the video is from SummerSlam 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hearing from my sources that they are deciding between Rowan or mysterio. sorry for posting spoilers on here, but plans change, so it's not really spoilers at all