Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Oh loving christ, how did I miss this? How does this exist? How does it not explode on startup? I've played the ancestor of this thing ages ago, but I never though it was still a thing. gently caress, I never thought Civ4 modding was still a thing. What is happening? Is it because it's 2019?

Next you're going to tell me people are still working of Fall from Heaven. Or Dune Wars. Actually, do tell me if that's the case because both of those rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Oh god there's something wrong with me the more i read this the more i want to give it a shot and it can't be entirely ascribed to civ4 being the best in the series oh god please send help this isn't normal

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
There was this FfH succession thread (archives): https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3297065

The main reason I remember it is because I participated in it and had quite a bit of fun during my turn.