Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Civilized and pacifist. Go the Ashoka route and be so horrified at the brutality of the conquest of Persepolis that we do a full 180.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

OOrochi posted:

Well, that is certainly not a person I expected to see.

Unexpected yet somehow completely unsurprised. Anyway +1 vote to bash the fash.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

SSNeoman posted:

Admittedly we shouldn't go to war right now, that'll just leave us with penalties to growth.

gently caress we picked a bad negative trait lol, like it hits all of the major things we need

We don't have to go to war now. We should solidify our own position. But gently caress if we don't get our Bagration on when the time is right.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I have no idea if it's good gameplay or makes strategic sense but it doesn't matter: bash the fash.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Complications posted:

I get caught up just in time to miss getting to vote to kill Hitler. A sad read. Though I'm genuinely confused as to what one does with a Hitler that doesn't involve killing it, but I'm glad that nobody else seems to have any idea either!

Even Hitler is onboard with killing Hitler.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Strategist, Zealous

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Jossar posted:

Zealous it is then, though Naive had a pretty decent showing.

PRAISE THE SUN :sun:

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Scientific
Also feel free to skip the trait votes. At this point its basically a carnival of the grotesque tour of what happens when racist grognards aren't told to gently caress off and actual strategy and choice don't matter so much.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Adding naive as my negative vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Poil posted:

Using a handgun from a bicycle might be possible but I'm not so sure about a lance.

One of the campus police officers at my grad school got into a shootout with a bike thief while they were both on bikes. Neither of them managed to hit the other.