Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

NewMars posted:

Why the hell do you have moon druids?

Because they can summon pixies to turn the party into flying T-Rexes :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

ssmagus posted:

Base Civ 4 had it as well, so it's not anything special.

Then it probably is Slavery. I wouldn't be surprised since Slavery in Civ 4 is INCREDIBLY Powerful and you generally keep it as long as possible.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I have no votes to offer because I'm paralyzed by indecision, but can I just say instead that those promotion icons are excellent? The one for the bully promotions especially is perfectly evocative of the effect.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I don't care about the other three as long as one of them is named Missile

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Grapplejack posted:

Also :pcgaming: nanopunk :pcgaming:

Psshaw, Nanopunk? Crystalpunk is where the cool hipsters hang out :pcgaming:

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Miliardo posted:

Every time I read about the World of Darkness, old or new, it feels like opening a teenager's journal. Both for good and ill.

New is less so than Old, but you aren't really wrong either way.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Dr. Snark posted:

Rhinos...RHIIIINOOOOS!

(couldn't resist)

METAL BAWKSES

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

So C2C decided that every era should each run for the length of a long game of Civ?

My God, it IS full of techs...

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

It's excellent on the page as well.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Grapplejack posted:

It sounds like midgame should have you being invaded by aliens to make up for the lack of challenge :getin:

And then it turns into a mod for Stellaris.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Rockopolis posted:

It's as the Prophet Nietzsche said, "Your God is dead. Because my God killed him!" :black101:

I also enjoy Shin Megami Tensei.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Randalor posted:

If it's any consideration, I had to Google if Jesus shows up in any SMT games. Turns out he was in the first one and only the first one.

Persona had "Messiah" appear a couple of times, and while its design is Christian it's intended more as a figure that represents the universality of messianic figures in mythology.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I think it's less we can set poo poo on fire and more we figured out how to manufacture molotov cocktails.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Bloodly posted:

Can Moon barbarians found Moon cities?

They'd better. Considering this mod I'll be disappointed if there isn't a Whalers on the Moon culture.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Grapplejack posted:

Dyson spheres are for babies. The real answer is that we rip a hole into another dimension that is pure energy and harvest it to power our society. :pcgaming:

I mean, we already have them pulling from Macross for units.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Banemaster posted:

I bet barbarians are just people from super-advanced Mongolia who decided to take their 3D printers and go conquer their own little kingdoms in less advanced countries...

This is a depressingly plausible idea.