Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
I'm going to be a saccharine piece of poo poo and ask for Koda, in honor of my dog who we had to put down last weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Slaan posted:

I'll third this, for this Good Dog :rip::patriot:

Ok I can't ever figure out how to do image links but if I'm going to be a sappy poo poo about a pup I might as well share a pic.

https://imgur.com/a/YHhMw3f

Counterpoint: If I got Slaan on my side I'm fairly certain it's a bad idea and will get us all mesmerized by a goat.

GodspeedSphere fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Mar 27, 2019

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
My posting is weak.

GodspeedSphere fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Apr 1, 2019

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

(Koda will get its day next update, rest easy)

Warms my cold, cynical heart to hear it.

GodspeedSphere fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Apr 1, 2019

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Jossar posted:

Everyone keeps highlighting this, but the truly terrifying thing is that by the time this is true, you're still only 2/3 of the way through the game.

Can we get a tech tree, or is that gonna break tables worse than WWE?

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
Comedy option, adopt a civ or two, give them cities, and build your own late game enemy.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

I also use a newly captured wolf to bring Koda into the world, in memory of a lost friend. :unsmith:

Hey man thanks. So does he upgrade to robo and Mecha dogs or just become useless in 3000 turns?

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
How's Koda? Now I'm invested in my heavenly dog reincarnation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
Can I get an update on my doggo? I feel the need to check in on his welfare