Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

B: cheaper Workers and improving the lands faster is always worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Because they can summon pixies to turn the party into flying T-Rexes

I'd have gone for 'Terraforming'.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Creative. Megalomanic.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Mapinguari Changing of the Guard Ceremony

If something that big managed to hang around that long, wouldn't it be a complement or even replacement for tanks? Or are we presuming it shrunk over the generations?

Still, my only point was 'they tried to think of what would happen if this thing lived and continued living' which is honestly a nice touch.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

WHich means you made the hellhole that everyone hates so much. And for what reason?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

With all those buildings and build up to redo? 5 total seems fine.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Yes, this LP will probably last two years real-time.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

:gonk: Dogs are so much better than i thought. Clearly every man, woman and child needs a canine friend. Or three.

I already fear dogs, and this just makes it worse. Lethal things that could attack you out of nowhere.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Hmm. Rhinos have ivory tusks. So even if they get phased out, they could still be valuable.

Hmm. Deer vs Rhino. Heads-Deer, Tails-Rhino.

Tails.

Rhino.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

There have been rapid-fire arrow-shooters in medieval times, so it's not completely unfeasible.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

That clears up nothing!

"Shorn Been". That''s how you pronounce it.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

The sheer amount of time we're dealing with here and how much more there is to deal with means there's more points where you can outpace it, and it's advantages count for less over time.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Imagine if researching Resurrection meant we could actually bring back the dead instead of merely believing it could happen

Then what would you unlock in the Nano Age? I guess you could call it 'Practical reurrection'?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Omega Child Crews in new cities

Excuse me? This sounds like some kind of super-soldier program.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Unless you’ve let moon barbarians show up by not letting them have any space on Earth

Can Moon barbarians found Moon cities?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Tattoo Parlour adds Unhappiness with Guerilla Warfare? Eh? Why? What's the relation?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Now see, I look at the clones, and remember the Genejack.

https://alphacentauri.gamepedia.com/Genejack_factory

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

How powerful is the dolphin?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

'Interrupts'? They're probably regulars. Sometimes there are some real insights from the togas.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

A sentient Earth must be problematic for those still having to mine and farm and build. Unless the materials just turn up somehow?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

You could write books about parts of these things. Series. Multiple series. Giant game series. But how the hell you turn them into more than numbers go up is hard.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

Although similar to the Superhuman civic it seems really disconcerting to have the description contain such high and lofty goals and then have one of the wonders be Omelas.

Why? The thing was a knock on the type of thinking of "It can't be perfect, what's the catch?".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Well, as long as they don't mass suicide to try to leave...