Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I will also accept Consuls and the original kings but i don't have to fuckin like it.

Anyway here are three of my favorite:

Aulus Vitellius Germanicus Augustus (24 September 15 – 22 December 69 AD)

He was a fat loving piece of poo poo. But he invented sunglasses so he could shove food into his gaping maw while looking at the beautiful roman sunset.
Somehow some idiot named Galba put him charge of a bunch of troops in Africa. He mostly just drank but one night he snuck up on some carthaginians and stuffed one up his rear end and spun around until the dude went flying into the desert and was never found which is why they made him emperor.

Anyway he was incompetent and spent all of Rome's money on his food budget and eventually they pushed him down some stairs and his last words were, "bury me with all the sunglasses I made them they are mine."

Marcus Aurelius Probus Augustus (19 August 232 – October 282)

Probus was a smug rear end in a top hat who had a weird long horse face. He was pretty good at fighting and they made him emperor because the Goths really liked him because he would wear that Joy Division shirt with the wavy lines. He loved that shirt but he lost it in a marsh. So up until that point he was doing pretty well but he started getting mad that the troops were just standing around with their dick in their hands all day and not killing people.The troops started to hate him because he had them drain every drat marsh in Gaul looking for that shirt because he couldn't remember which marsh he lost his shirt in.

They got tired of looking for it so they killed him. His last words were, "ow hey what the gently caress."

Marcus Didius Severus Julianus Augustus (30 January 133 – 1 June 193)

Didius your wife, woof.

He won the roman emperorship at auction after the praetorian guard killed the old emperor and didn't have any better ideas.
Didius famously had five nipples, and he would go around rubbing them and asking his underlings to milk him and when they got nervous he would slap them on the back and say, " haha you're alright." He was only emperor for nine weeks but boy did he gently caress poo poo up. He devalued roman currency pretty bad and kept telling the Praetorian Guard that the check from earlier was in the mail but it was not. Dudius was broke. So they killed him.

His last words were, "Alas, I will never live to take advantage of Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pizzas for five dollars, furthermo."

Here's a list of roman emperors.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Roman_emperors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
My favorite is Shittius Threadus.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Also, would gently caress that coin silly.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Vespasian.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Literally A Person posted:

My favorite is Shittius Threadus.

i did this for u how could u do this to me

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe
Claudius.

timick
Apr 7, 2016

Commodus' hands on approach to healthcare makes him stand out.

quote:

Citizens of Rome missing their feet through accident or illness were taken to the arena, where they were tethered together for Commodus to club to death while pretending they were giants.Privately, it was his custom to slay his practice opponents. For each appearance in the arena, he charged the city of Rome a million sesterces, straining the Roman economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Trajan

Look at this Moe rear end lookin' motha' fucker.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

timick posted:

Commodus' hands on approach to healthcare makes him stand out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodus

This is where Obamacare got the death panels from.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Mark of Caesar protects you.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
nero

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Nero, the Charlie Daniels of Rome

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

The Mark of Caesar protects you.

What does a dog spiritualist have to do with anything?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
which one is an anime girl with her butt hanging out? because it's not that one.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

which one is an anime girl with her butt hanging out? because it's not that one.

Elagabalus

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Gaius Julius Caesar (pronounced Gayus Jewlies Kaiser)

World famous for not having a forehead, he was the first to invent the idea of being emperor of Rome but accidentally declared himself secretary general instead. Which in those days was just a general secretary.

He got real tired of having to take notes of all the Senate hearings and is said to have mentioned to his friend Crassus Combustus: "I need this drat Senate session like I need 23 holes in my torso"

Later that day he died in a car crash from racing through a tunnel trying to outrun paparazzi on motorcycles.

His last words were "[redacted] [redacted] you [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] motherfucker".

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Mooey Cow posted:

Gaius Julius Caesar (pronounced Gayus Jewlies Kaiser)

World famous for not having a forehead, he was the first to invent the idea of being emperor of Rome but accidentally declared himself secretary general instead. Which in those days was just a general secretary.

He got real tired of having to take notes of all the Senate hearings and is said to have mentioned to his friend Crassus Combustus: "I need this drat Senate session like I need 23 holes in my torso"

Later that day he died in a car crash from racing through a tunnel trying to outrun paparazzi on motorcycles.

His last words were "[redacted] [redacted] you [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] motherfucker".

:dudsmile:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Constantine

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ill also accept Eastern Roman/Byzantine emperors or even Mehmed II if you want

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

General Dog posted:

Constantine

Another Constantine.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I will not however accept any leaders of the Principality of Theodoro so don't even loving ask

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Consul Cinncinnatus, for inventing Skyline Chili

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Augustus because maybe Julius started poo poo but he made it stick

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Ill also accept Eastern Roman/Byzantine emperors or even Mehmed II if you want

gently caress it Mehmed the Great

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Lyndon Baines Vespasian was my favorite. He used to lecture the Senate while seated on the crapper, but liked togas because they gave plenty of room "down where my nuts hang."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm a huge fan of Biggus Dickus

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

SimonCat posted:

Lyndon Baines Vespasian was my favorite. He used to lecture the Senate while seated on the crapper, but liked togas because they gave plenty of room "down where my nuts hang."

lol, last words?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
definitely Nero

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
all my roman history comes from Gladiator so I'm going to go with Commodus, he had some pretty sweet looking armor anyway. The part about wanting to gently caress his sister was a little weird though.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

please tell the class what you know about Elagabalus or as his friends called him "The gobbler"

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I would have sent my soldier to look for my lost Joy Division shirt too.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I will also accept Consuls and the original kings but i don't have to fuckin like it.

He was a fat loving piece of poo poo. But he invented sunglasses so he could shove food into his gaping maw while looking at the beautiful roman sunset.
Somehow some idiot named Galba put him charge of a bunch of troops in Africa. He mostly just drank but one night he snuck up on some carthaginians and stuffed one up his rear end and spun around until the dude went flying into the desert and was never found which is why they made him emperor.

Anyway he was incompetent and spent all of Rome's money on his food budget and eventually they pushed him down some stairs and his last words were, "bury me with all the sunglasses I made them they are mine."

Probus was a smug rear end in a top hat who had a weird long horse face. He was pretty good at fighting and they made him emperor because the Goths really liked him because he would wear that Joy Division shirt with the wavy lines. He loved that shirt but he lost it in a marsh. So up until that point he was doing pretty well but he started getting mad that the troops were just standing around with their dick in their hands all day and not killing people.The troops started to hate him because he had them drain every drat marsh in Gaul looking for that shirt because he couldn't remember which marsh he lost his shirt in.

They got tired of looking for it so they killed him. His last words were, "ow hey what the gently caress."

Didius your wife, woof.

He won the roman emperorship at auction after the praetorian guard killed the old emperor and didn't have any better ideas.
Didius famously had five nipples, and he would go around rubbing them and asking his underlings to milk him and when they got nervous he would slap them on the back and say, " haha you're alright." He was only emperor for nine weeks but boy did he gently caress poo poo up. He devalued roman currency pretty bad and kept telling the Praetorian Guard that the check from earlier was in the mail but it was not. Dudius was broke. So they killed him.

His last words were, "Alas, I will never live to take advantage of Little Caesars Hot-N-Ready Pizzas for five dollars, furthermo."

Is this viral marketing for that new paradox game?!?!?!??!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

UltraRed posted:

Is this viral marketing for that new paradox game?!?!?!??!

i could have gotten paid for this poo poo now you loving tell me

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Claudius was the real goon emperor, couldn't talk, bad at sports, obsessed with administrative minutia, wife cheated on him.

RIP my man

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
whichever one supposedly ordered saint valentine's head to be chopped off. :black101:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Didius your wife, woof.

caesar He kicked the poo poo out of everyone

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Alucard posted:

I'm a huge fan of Biggus Dickus

He had a wife, you know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008