Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

Carmella being the only survivor from Enzo and Cass's group is just so fitting.

I still remember when they got called up and she didn't and I figured she was done for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Also holy poo poo the womens tag team ec match is going to suck.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Push El Burrito posted:

Carmella being the only survivor from Enzo and Cass's group is just so fitting.

I remember when people were upset that she wasn't paired with them when they called her up. Boy did she dodge a bullet.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

DarkstarIV posted:

Where are the Sky Pirates!!

NXT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

They synchronized their per.... I can't even finish this lame joke, I'm sorry.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
The women’s EC match is gonna be awful in comparison to the men’s match. Everyone in it is awful other than Sasha and Bayley and who knows whether Sasha will be able to do anything in it.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Jerusalem posted:

They synchronized their per.... I can't even finish this lame joke, I'm sorry.

I typed it out three times and deleted it each time.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

DarkstarIV posted:

Where are the Sky Pirates!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lroU7apzma8

Edit: oh wait

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lmao poor Sonya, she's all fuzzed out from the camera.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

What if we...........killed that hitchhiker we saw a few miles back??? :D

.........uh no I was GOING to say camp out by that lake................I think I should go............

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
That match was not good.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

That match was not good.

Awful

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mandy kicks Naomi's rear end again!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Me thinking about Bryan vs. Joe

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Rey Mysterio is the chupacabra. Has been for decades.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Andrade is blazed as gently caress

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The music they use for this black history month segment is straight out of a Chapelle's Show sketch

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Asuka evaporated

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've spent the last 20 minutes telling people about the original Justice Society and The Atom and how ridiculous it was. A good 20 minutes.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

Asuka evaporated

I literally forgot about her :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Angry Grimace posted:

Asuka evaporated

They advertised last week that they were going to figure out who her next opponent would be and... then nothing happened at all.

Maybe they're putting things off because they realized Ronda/Becky and Asuka/Charlotte makes more sense than Ronda/Becky/Charlotte and Asuka vs... uhhh... Dana Brooke?

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I literally forgot about her :(

She beat the biggest star in wrestling clean on a tap out and never showed up again

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Push El Burrito posted:

I've spent the last 20 minutes telling people about the original Justice Society and The Atom and how ridiculous it was. A good 20 minutes.

Explain to whoever Ma Hunkel.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

They advertised last week that they were going to figure out who her next opponent would be and... then nothing happened at all.

Maybe they're putting things off because they realized Ronda/Becky and Asuka/Charlotte makes more sense than Ronda/Becky/Charlotte and Asuka vs... uhhh... Dana Brooke?

Maybe Road Dogg is on Raw because he's desperately trying to convince them to leave Ronda vs Becky as a singles match

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
you want to fight Ronda at wrestlemania because you're afraid to fight Ronda at wrestlemania

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Here is Asuka!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ASUKA!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen, at Wrestlemania it will be Asuka defending her Smackdown Women's Championship against... Samoa Joe!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WE LITERALLY WEREN'T READY

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

The Kimoa Kid posted:

WE LITERALLY WEREN'T READY

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That video package loving ruled.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem I think you might be right, they legit just seem to be delaying Asuka's next program, and the most obvious reason would be that they're not sure if they'll be able to use Charlotte

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

I thought for a minute that Jeff was gonna fight Asuka till I remembered what the main event is.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Jerusalem I think you might be right, they legit just seem to be delaying Asuka's next program, and the most obvious reason would be that they're not sure if they'll be able to use Charlotte

It’s because everyone on the roster is in either the WM main event angle or the giant EC match.

Zelina and Lana are the only women on SmackDown that aren’t in that match already other than Becky, Charlotte and Asuka herself.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 6, 2019

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I hope this is the case. The only other real options would be Ember Moon (currently injured, but there is time) or Shayna.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

It’s because everyone on the roster is in either the WM main event angle or the giant EC match

Pretty sure Nikki is free...

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao someone didn't get the memo to pull the liam nesson ads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Pretty sure Nikki is free...

Why would she get a title match? She is like 1-4.