Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Commissar Ken posted:

I already saw that movie.

Yeah but this time it's going to be funnier because it's directed by Stephen Merchant with the Rock giving pointers. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If any powerful person on here reads this post. please give HitTheTargets a mark of good standing.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
do i cheer for the pig or the baby killer

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Someone on Twitter was editing the last names out of everyone on Smackdown and by far the best one was "Randy"

Not "Triple"?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

animal doctors are not checked to see if they like to mess up on purpose. No one is funded To look into it

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Not "Triple"?

gently caress

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

animal doctors are not checked to see if they like to mess up on purpose. No one is funded To look into it

I hope the porpoise is ok.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Man, remember when Randy was actually having fun with the Bray angle and everything didn't grind to a neutral halt when he showed up?

Jerusalem posted:

The Usos are so loving good and them and the New Day should be heading up a revitalized tag division.

The Usos are in fact great, but I feel like as a consequence of their greatness they haven't actually had anything to Do in a long time, they just sort of Be The Usos and sometimes they're up on the card and sometimes they're not, and that doesn't make the things they do any less great but I am starting to feel a little weary of it.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Power Windows posted:

Randy pumped to beat up a cop.

wow wtf randy orton is good now??

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Mustafa Alin-manuel Miranda Rights

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In the 5 years I’ve been watching wrestling the best thing that ever happened was Kane saying “Randy” in an annoyed tone

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I wish this match has a surprising but not overly stupid ending. Right now Randy's character is "beats people up endlessly" and Ali's matches the past few weeks have been him getting (figuratively) ballnocked. Seems like a foregone conclusion.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Sharparoni posted:

Mustafa Alin-manuel Miranda Rights

why didn't the mod who gave you that tag fix your broken avatar

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked when my old friend baron corbin posted a tiny picture of the pokemon chansey quite a long time ago. it was different from the one that somebody else has as an avatar. it wasn't as nice as that picture, but it was very cute

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

Drew McIntyre posted:

why didn't the mod who gave you that tag fix your broken avatar

i don’t know

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ali might be a cop but I'm still hoping he wins this match.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Ali might be a cop but I'm still hoping he wins this match.

He's a cop but Orton is a marine.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
weird to think that if their lives had gone just a little bit differently, they still would be fighting each other right now

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

He's a cop but Orton is a marine.

A failed marine at that.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Couldn't Ali just confiscate the weed belt as evidence? I guess as a face he wants to do things the hard way.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Oh god Ali's eye

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

has anyone seen HitTheTargets recently. i'm worried about my timing in calling off the business that i called for to be taken care of with him. i need to make sure he is alive and receiving of the gift basket.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there he is. good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This SHOULD be a good style matchup due to Orton being bigger and working a slow, methodical style against Ali's smaller, quicker offense. But so far it feels like Ali is having to slow himself down and Orton isn't meshing well with him.

Then again that DDT was loving awesome.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That RKO, holy gently caress.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Oh my god Samoa Joe used his teleport power!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

KILL EVERYBODY, JOE!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

there's the weed belt

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Le Saboteur posted:

Oh my god Samoa Joe used his teleport power!

Rumor has it Samoa Joe can teleport around like Akuma.

Also I really want that Samoa Joe shirt but my name isn't Joe so I think it wouldn't have the same impact.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GIVE ME BRYAN VS. JOE, WWE, YOU PROMISED ME BRYAN VS. JOE!

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Lol @ Rowan getting new metal shirts every day

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rowan went from "wtf why is Rowan here" to "Rowan is my big bearded dad and I love him" in record time

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I refuse to believe Farmers Only is a real website.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i wish i was a farmer so i could use that website and find a rich hog farm heiress

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
it gets lonely here on my not-farm

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Drew McIntyre posted:

i wish i was a farmer so i could use that website and find a rich hog farm heiress

it doesn't specify that you have to own a farm only that you do farm so start planting some corn in your lawn

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

That Samoa Joe is a real cool fuckin' dude.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Everybodies got shiners in the WWE now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You guys ever notice that Samoa Joe absolutely loving rules holy poo poo he rules so loving much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Jerusalem posted:

You guys ever notice that Samoa Joe absolutely loving rules holy poo poo he rules so loving much?

yes