Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Charlotte's aesthetic just works for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It was "doctor jail," Paul

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

his logic makes sense, go to the doctor dang, dumb storyline

Hard disagree. Doctors suck, hospitals suck, live your life until you die

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I liked it but

Jerusalem posted:

The counter is supposed to be that WWE doesn't want her in the Mania main event and are looking for an excuse to take her out, but they really haven't had that come across very well.

Becky got like one line in about not trusting them and then Trips talked for 17 minutes straight, so yeah, they're not doing a great job actually telling the story. But luckily they've done that story so many times that they don't really have to, everyone knows what they mean.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

HidaO-Win posted:

They gotta fight the urge to protect the McMahons in this angle, Becky should get the better of them verbally and physically. Unlike some people, Becky can hit hard in a promo, let her drop a couple of anvils on them and let her have the last word. That said, its what 11 weeks to Mania, so I suppose you don’t want to hit the high water mark too fast.

It seems like they are also trying to honor the shift away from the McMahons being lovely heel authority figures, hence why they behave kind of heelish but their statements are perfectly reasonable.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Thank you WWE Twitter account. This is how I feel about doctors.

https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/1092955389170073600

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

HidaO-Win posted:

I get the idea and I agree. That said, let Becky keep getting the better of them and their descent into rage becomes more organic.

I hope she riles them up until they've totally lost their minds and then just takes off the knee brace. "I'm cleared."

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Someone on Twitter was editing the last names out of everyone on Smackdown and by far the best one was "Randy"

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Not "Triple"?

gently caress

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rowan went from "wtf why is Rowan here" to "Rowan is my big bearded dad and I love him" in record time

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Lmao, did Mella get UV gear?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The music they use for this black history month segment is straight out of a Chapelle's Show sketch

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

Asuka evaporated

I literally forgot about her :(

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

They advertised last week that they were going to figure out who her next opponent would be and... then nothing happened at all.

Maybe they're putting things off because they realized Ronda/Becky and Asuka/Charlotte makes more sense than Ronda/Becky/Charlotte and Asuka vs... uhhh... Dana Brooke?

Maybe Road Dogg is on Raw because he's desperately trying to convince them to leave Ronda vs Becky as a singles match

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WE LITERALLY WEREN'T READY

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem I think you might be right, they legit just seem to be delaying Asuka's next program, and the most obvious reason would be that they're not sure if they'll be able to use Charlotte

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

It’s because everyone on the roster is in either the WM main event angle or the giant EC match

Pretty sure Nikki is free...

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

Why would she get a title match? She is like 1-4.

Chaos doesn't judge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Not the best ending this week, but I like how chaotic the main event scene is now.

PLAY WITH NIKKI