Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Name: Just The Right Hat For The Occasion.
Colour: Green
Clarity: 3/3
Essence: 3/3

Backstory: "Father just doesn't understand. Considers them a frightful waste of money. But these hats, really, when you wear the right one, just so, and with a get-up to match, well, it can make the whole city just open up before you like the Red Sea. Because, when people see someone they expect to see, they're much less likely to stop and think. And the right outfit, offset with the right hat, just makes the whole affair so... simple".

Questions:
What's the plan?
Who can we trust?
What's being concealed here?

Cult Name: Seekers of Worlds' Veins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

"Yep, I agree, we need more knowledge. About this room, about ourselves, about this Garden-Walker name we were called. Gather information, the more sources the better."

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

"Hmm, a visit to the bookshop? Perhaps the three of us should go together, the Professor can do the talking, I'll observe the people, and Molly can observe the other books in the joint. Ooh, that plain pillbox hat, with maybe a silver brooch?..."

Brandt, Molly and Izzy go to the bookshop. Mack goes to Chesterfield's offices or local depot. Jesse notices us, the monads, during his roadwork.