Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

Color: Yellow

Name: That Terribly Embarrassing Incident, At The University, With The Boys

...uld make it after all. We sampled the scotch by the fire, and the evening was most copacetic, until Westshire opened the box of liquorices.

That's when it all went terribly wrong...

Question: Your smoke! Where can I get tobacco so good that it makes my head erupt in smoke like a volcano??? (+++)
Using 3 Essence to boost my voting power from 1 -> 4!

Cult Name: The Family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

"The Incident"
CP: 3/3
EP: 0/3 -> 1/3

-managed to acquire a clean set of clothes for him. But it was too late. By the time we found him he was far too inebriated to listen to us.

Joy posted:

The Professor and Molly go see if they have any loose paper on their clothing or anywhere in the vicinity, since they seem the most likely to have info of some kind on them,

Y-yes! If the "ritual" took place here, there must be some evidence left over. And even if not, surely m... professor Brandt would have kept the information in his study.

We should look for it, so we can improve on the rite, and more importantly, prove that none of these "errors" were the professor's fault!

Voting that we look for information on the ritual.