Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hello and welcome to the third installment in my New Avatar Mafia series! This will be a series of mafia games. The first game will include 11 players. If there are 3+ players without a new avatar remaining at the end of the game, a new mafia game will begin with the players who have not yet received an avatar. If there are two players remaining, they will choose each other's avatars. If there is 1 player remaining, the mod will choose their avatar.
  • Standard Mafia Rules are in effect for this game.
  • No twilight posting
  • Seriously, don't be a dick.
  • Due to the series nature of this game and the cost involved, There are NO REPLACEMENTS. Please don't sign up if you can't commit to 2-3 short games.
  • Days will be 48ish hours, ending at 8PM EST (but will grow shorter as the game goes on) and Nights will be ~12-24 hours.
  • If you do not post 10 posts, every game day, you lose your eligibility to be assigned an avatar. No second chances.
  • DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO STICK WITH YOUR NEW AV FOR AT LEAST A MONTH. THESE AVS AREN'T FREE.

The way it'll work:
If you are the hammered player: You will be allowed to assign an avatar to one of the persons hammering you.
If you are voting a hammered player: One of the players that votes for the hammered player will be selected at mod random to assign the player an avatar
If you are scum and perform the NK: you are allowed to assign an avatar to the killed player. If the player is protected in any way, this will not succeed. (PLEASE NOTE: THIS STATEMENT IS MERELY FOR RULE COVERAGE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS MOD CONFIRMATION OF A PROTECTION ROLE).

The avatars:
When you are able to submit an avatar, please adhere to the following:
Nothing outright mean. We're all friends here, if you use this as an opportunity to attack someone personally I hold the right to refuse.
Please include any text formatting that should be included
SA Avatar image conditions

quote:

Must be smaller than 180x180 pixels and no larger than 150kB. Only GIF, PNG, and JPG images are allowed. Images should be "work-safe".

I will provide the avatar'd player with their avatar image and text, along with a gift certificate to purchase the avatar. If the avatar'd player is uncomfortable with the img/text for any reason, we will discuss on a case by case basis.

Here is my discord link I would prefer if everyone joins it. https://discord.gg/BYesyAQ

1. A Sometimes Food
  2. Asiina
  3. b-minus1
  4. flerp
  5. Hal Incandenza
  6. hambeet
  7. imgay
  8. JimsonTheBetrayer
  9. Mayor Glowku
  10. SolusLunes

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Feb 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

YES I NEED A NEW AVATAR

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I wish to observe this, ty ty

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
maybe now people will read my mafia posts

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Looking for a rooting tooting good gay ole time.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I would like to play

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I never got my avatar from the last game :colbert:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I... never mind

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hal you are in I assume?

Invite your friends

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm in. New avs sound fun. And this should help me get over my habit of not posting enough.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER

i was on your team during the game that prompted this av lol

:hfive::rip:

e: not a sign up! :cry:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Dick Bastardly posted:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Y'all ready boiz

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yes

YES

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Sign imgay

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hal May or may not be in I’m waiting to see. If yes we good if no we need 1

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Who wants to suck dick and give avatars? I'm all out of both

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is gonna be amazing

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is gonna be dum and bad ##vote hotcums

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Hal May or may not be in I’m waiting to see. If yes we good if no we need 1

eh sure why not

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This feels like a dream team game. Hope ur all ready to be dunked on with my crazy good reads

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

Link

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

No idea where it was. It was some drama from a game where the host (who is a very nice person otherwise) completely ignored our submissions for nightly actions on a night where it was super pivotal for them to happen the way we described. A stink was caused in scumdoc. They closed the game and made the amazing post that is my a/v text.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hello let us play ma fia. Here is my discord link I would prefer if everyone joins it. https://discord.gg/BYesyAQ

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 11, 2019

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I cannot count we are one short rn

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
if no one joins soon we will do 10

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:siren:IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A PM, YOU ARE VANILLA TOWN :siren:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (10): A Sometimes Food, Asiina, b-minus1, flerp, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, Mayor Glowku, SolusLunes

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 13th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im vanilla town

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

flerp posted:

im vanilla town

im vanilla scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote solus that was easy

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

flerp posted:

poo poo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i haven't gotten my role pm yet

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
[quote="flerp" post="492485301"]
[/quote

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

[quote="flerp" post="492485301"]
[/quote

:thunk: but you're on my team, binus

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

flerp posted:

Lol

Told you solus

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hi everyone my name is beet, I'm new to Mafia and I look forward to having fun with you all while learning a new game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

hambeet posted:

Lol

Told you solus

:colbert: