Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Dick Bastardly posted:

i was on your team during the game that prompted this av lol

:hfive::rip:

e: not a sign up! :cry:

:hfive::rip:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Y'all ready boiz

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This is gonna be dum and bad ##vote hotcums

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

This feels like a dream team game. Hope ur all ready to be dunked on with my crazy good reads

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

No idea where it was. It was some drama from a game where the host (who is a very nice person otherwise) completely ignored our submissions for nightly actions on a night where it was super pivotal for them to happen the way we described. A stink was caused in scumdoc. They closed the game and made the amazing post that is my a/v text.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

##vote b-minus

In 4 out of 5 games b-minus is scu, now those are odds I can count on.

Known good poster imgay outs his scum bro.
##vote b-minus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

##vote kashuno

Good post. I enjoyed reading this post. Keep up the good posts

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

https://youtu.be/pls6OyJpCWg time for a classic.

##vote solus

gently caress i cant resist the allure of a rolling start

##vote solus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Found the scum trying to bandwagon, get im boys.

Jokes on you. I didnt even read my pm

No need to get invested in a game when im going to slowly fizzle out my i involvement in the next 3 days.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Not if we just expedite it and vote you out today

Plz and thanj u

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

Hi hello I am here to tell you that we will not be voting Solus today.
Tryna protect ur scumble? Ur scrumble if u would

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Much like the time honored parlor game of "no one is inuyasha" mafia takes strategy and forward thinking to conquer your foes. I will be applying none of these this game.

##vote VoteTracker

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Modkill immediately

Shows what u know. I merely baited this response in order to draw out asiinas scumble into the mix. Nice try.

Scrumble.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone wanna turbo hal?

From now on i will only turbo those who ask for turbo.
##vote b-minus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

seriously wtf back in my day we posted up hill both ways in the snow if it meant we could piss someone else off for no reason

What i'm trying to say is Jimson is either town power role, or scum. I'm willing to take that bet ##vote jimson

Pyo-

Only registered members can see post attachments!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Don’t gently caress with me GLOWKU

Ok later again shitlords

Also

Edited quote for new accuracy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

You all loving suck at posting smdh

flerp posted:

never said i was good

Please do not speak to flerp like that. Weve been working on his self esteem recently.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Youve undone months of therapy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

All i gotta say to all these posts is

"Hooboo, those sure are alot of letters that i can totally read."

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

No im spartacus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina posted:

ASF scumslipped.

##vote ASF

Is this a real read? I didnt get a discord invite but i dont know if only scum do

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Is this a real read? I didnt get a discord invite but i dont know if only scum do

Sounds like a uh... uh... pretty uh... scum thing to assume asiina

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A Sometimes Food posted:

I mean the OP tells you to join the discord, I missed that til earlier today. Kash hasn't contacted me yet.

Kind of an odd thing for asiina to latch onto then.

:iiam:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Don't you all sleep?

I work swingshift... so no

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's a crime to not vote b- but this ASF vote seems so right!

Give me 3 good reasons B- is scum. With out using the letter V

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote asiina

What the gently caress was that day one effort post meme. I swear to god if we get a b-minus asiina scum team then ez game yall

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Did anyone else catch asf scum slip?

No lol only imgay hero poster extraordinaire.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

I still think I caught a Jimson scum tell tbqh

Probably. But not this game sadly.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I know its super early. But everyone of asiina and B-minus' interactions are super weird and seem mad disjointed... almost like theyve planned then before this... itll take all of my emotional intelligence to unravel this tangled web...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i cant believe there’s four scum and we’ve already found all of them

Were doin gods work in this game flerp.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Im still calling
B-minus
Asiina scum team
Ill bet my degree on it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

who scum, imgay

joke question, it's asf

So please for an idiot baby. Explain why u think asf is gay

I mean scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote imgay your =/= you’re scumbo

Your'mstvd

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Jimson why are you even in this game your avatar is one of my favs

Cuz kashuno said "help im a turdbaby and noone wants to play with me!"

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Time to go nutt to butt ##vote asiina

Mmm thats real deep baby

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

anyone wanna band wagon the spirit of capitalism with me?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

What does that entail

Anal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

hambeet posted:

Because it's capitalism you see...

The cost is also anal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Asiina B minus scum team. Prove me wrong.