Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm in. New avs sound fun. And this should help me get over my habit of not posting enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I have not yet looked at my role.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

PLaying blind hoping I don't have a weird post restriction.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Voting Beet because I haven't played with them in a few games.

Hello Beet

##vote Hambeet

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Yet again implying you received a PM. Cmon people

I actually forgot to join the discord. :colbert:

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I mean the OP tells you to join the discord, I missed that til earlier today. Kash hasn't contacted me yet.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

hambeet posted:

Don't you all sleep?

But it's 4pm?

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

hambeet posted:

Real talk I forgot you were playing already.

I'm actually posting this time though.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

See I always say that as well, it's never the real truthitude

True. I'm not actually posting.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

This is not a post.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Asiina posted:

ASF got a role PM but didn't read it and then is trying to walk it back like "oh no I meant I didn't do the discord I never got a PM" because they didn't realize that Kash had said VT don't get role PMs.

ASF scum.

Wrap it up, folks.

... did I say PM? No I said role. Because I had not and still have not seen my role. Because I wasn't in the discord.

This is neither my scum or town game. I am Schroedinger's Cat, until Kash contacts me I am town and scum and 3p simultaneously.

I'm actually jester obviously

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

This freedom is liberating.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Free from the restraints of role and win conditions, I am become what Nietzsche described as the über scheiße poster.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

flerp posted:

##vote ASF helping u w/ your jester wincon

Thank you flerp

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

It's a crime to not vote b- but this ASF vote seems so right!

I legit do not know if a vote on me is a mistake or not.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

Hmm. If I was scum, I could see myself making this claim of not having checked/read PM/et cetera.

Besides, you WOULD know, as you have joined the discord (of your own admittance), so you'd know if you were in scumchat.

I do think that you're a good vote, in real effort d1 posting.

##vote asf

I'm in the discord but don't have access to any channels and have no idea what's going on.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

A Sometimes Food posted:

I'm in the discord but don't have access to any channels and have no idea what's going on.

Well I can see a channel called it home but I'm not allowed to post in it and no one has posted in it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I'm mad this nonsense vote is happening, and deeply suspicious at people gathering onto a train, but also I'm pretty sure it will be hilarious to me whether I'm town or scum.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

##vote asf I trust that imgay is keeping it 100

they aren't, imgay jumping onto a lazy bandwagon day one is definitely their scum game.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

town they would be floating nonsense of their own. their lack of carefree joyful shitposting indicates the great sadness they are under as they aren't keeping it one hundred.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

##vote Asiina

I'm groggy and awake due to a summer cold so congrats you get ASF at a reasonable hour for the rest of you.

I feel the degree to which a train formed on me was a little fast. And yeah it failed but I know I'm town now, so I know it didn't fail due to a lack of scum on it.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Because if u dont then youre pretty much cemented scum. Last night i was waiting for a thing to happen and it never did. Since that never happened u r a scumble and im thinking maybe ASF is your scumbro and asiina just really wanted to defend you for some dumb reason.

I'm curious why you're roping me into this but glossing over calling Asiina defending binus town.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

SolusLunes posted:

I mean, now would be a good time to claim.

i am assuming vanilla town as kash hasn't told me otherwise and i've been in the discord for a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Hey flerp what do you think of yours?

hambeet posted:

Lol I told u.

but as my dearest friend Max says, being right is only half of mafia. Malfia. you gotta convince peeps.

good job jimbo you played very well. I will apply my avatar when I get home later.

Asf I hope you enjoy yours!

I came in expecting a trainwreck of an av and you delivered beyond my wildest hopes. I finally join the storied ranks of goons with avatars that actively put off people. I've had people tell me they're using adblockers to hide it. Thank you.