Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the h*ck is bezong like
This poll is closed.
average and normal comedy option 18 9.57%
a smaller version of his own face 28 14.89%
extremely large 15 7.98%
black 12 6.38%
chode 16 8.51%
micropenis 13 6.91%
amazon branded 27 14.36%
ted talk 17 9.04%
blinged out to the poo poo 26 13.83%
vagina 16 8.51%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

The story so far: The National Enquirer threatened Jeff Bezos, noted pseudo-human billionoid, with publishing his sexts and dick pics to try and get him to stop the Washington Post from doing journalism or something and he said gently caress you and published their emails. So what the heck is this gently caress's dick going to be like? Being a billionaire anything is possible and soon we will know

Dylan Howard, CCO & VP of AMI posted:

In addition to the “below the belt selfie — otherwise colloquially known as a ‘d*ck pick’” — The Enquirer obtained a further nine images. These include:
· A shirtless Mr. Bezos holding his phone in his left hand — while wearing his wedding ring. He’s wearing either tight black cargo pants or shorts — and his semi-erect manhood is penetrating the zipper of said garment.
· A naked selfie in a bathroom — while wearing his wedding ring. Mr. Bezos is wearing nothing but a white towel — and the top of his pubic region can be seen.
It would give no editor pleasure to send this email. I hope common sense can prevail — and quickly.

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'll bet it's gonna look like a dick

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.
Thick and veiney with a smooth pink head.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

He was sexting us the whole time.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you know how people whine about ESPN for not sticking to sports, or about entertainment websites for not sticking to pop culture stuff? i wonder if people who have been National Enquirer fans for years just want the rag to talk about half-baked salacious celebrity gossip instead of being a pro-Trump attack dog

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

get that OUT of my face posted:

you know how people whine about ESPN for not sticking to sports, or about entertainment websites for not sticking to pop culture stuff? i wonder if people who have been National Enquirer fans for years just want the rag to talk about half-baked salacious celebrity gossip instead of being a pro-Trump attack dog

I only see it at the grocery store but it's super weird to see it show SUPPORT for something instead of calling it gay or dying.

Paperboy
Nov 20, 2018

:shepface:
This poll doesnt even have a Goku option. :(
I cast my vote for Bezos taking off the mask and going super saiyan.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
gonna drop jeff bezos at 400 meters using a sharpened flagpole as an atlatl

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
If it's even a god drat millimeter below 7" the meritocracy is cancelled

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Heath posted:

If it's even a god drat millimeter below 7" the meritocracy is cancelled

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually tho I like it when billionaires have small penises because it completely negates any envy I might have had for them.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Haha Mr. Pecker.

Also hey I just read The Gift of Fear, funny seeing Gavin de Becker in the news.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

makes u wonder how many super rich people AMI were able to shake down before they grew balls big enough to think this would work lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
teh arrow looks like a large circumcised penis

ask me, i know :grin:

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Lol he should doubledown and release a sex tape

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

BloodRed posted:

It’s probably already somewhere in Prime Video.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it looks like waluigi

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BloodRed posted:

honey my dick and BALLS is about to hit TMZ

*pulls out camcorder*

TIME TO LEVEL THA PLAYIN' FIELD!!!

:twisted:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm feeling lucky so I'm betting it all on him having a large black vagina

Bezos is actually the first transgender, transracial billionaire so that means liberals are contractually obligated to say "yassss kweeeen" to their Alexa. Sorry, but I don't make the rules

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Imagine having bid dick and a billion dollars!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
This is going to ruin him

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thots and Prayers posted:

Imagine having bid dick and a billion dollars!

I'm halfway there :smug:

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Watch him buy national enquirer

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
the council of Jeff's will hear about this

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Applewhite posted:

Actually tho I like it when billionaires have small penises because it completely negates any envy I might have had for them.

if you are a billionaire with a teeny dong you are probably going to get some work done

he*k if you are a mere 10 millionaire i would suspect it would be on the "a-gender"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when you have 9 figures im sure every way your body looks is pretty much a choice
if i were jeff bezos i would get a spiked carapace

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

chaosbreather posted:

if you are a billionaire with a teeny dong you are probably going to get some work done

he*k if you are a mere 10 millionaire i would suspect it would be on the "a-gender"

There’s no penis enlargement surgery that doesn’t leave your dick hosed up.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hm.
it definitely wouldn't look like goku, so I applaud your acumen in this uniquely punctilious exclusion

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I like how Bezos basically says his security team has just been given an unlimited budget. Li’l Donny two-scoops has picked a fight with a dude who actually has real money. Like, of his own.

:munch:

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I bet it’s kind of red

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I will not be looking at mr bezos' wiener.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I’ve managed to avoid Hulk Hogan’s dong and am confident I can also avoid Jeff Bezos’s dong too

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

gary oldmans diary posted:

when you have 9 figures im sure every way your body looks is pretty much a choice
if i were jeff bezos i would get a spiked carapace

then why does his eye look all weird? does he like having a weird eye.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Kuato posted:

I’ve managed to avoid Hulk Hogan’s dong and am confident I can also avoid Jeff Bezos’s dong too

I can't say the same for either sad to say.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

isn't this literally blackmail? as in, he has hard evidence of a newspaper editor trying to blackmail him? seems like this should be going to criminal court rather than like, just being a media circus type thing

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Dr. S.O. Feelgood posted:

then why does his eye look all weird? does he like having a weird eye.

Mantis shrimp eye implants are not a perfect science yet

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the national enquirer hosts their site on amazon servers

https://twitter.com/ryanhuber/status/1093665718464327680

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Giraffe posted:

It’s probably already somewhere in Prime Video.

it's not like anyone could find it if that were true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm halfway there :smug:

Congrats on the financial success.