Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...

Lipstick Apathy

Turbo mode is nice, and I had a whole lot of fun doing a new save run of LDK mode and some day gonna do it again with all the stuff unlocked. You get enough money from the mob density to buy everything which is cool. Vergil playthrough the three main difficulties was real fun too. Yeah I'm bummed the ladies arent playable, but I take my poo poo talk back Definitive Ed is good and worth it.

The new graphic mode sucks though cause I'm pretty sure it disables turbo and drops it to 30fps lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fortitude
Jul 9, 2010

The biggest dumbass

I still will never understand why they didn't just backport the definitive edition onto the PC version as DLC or something.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...

Lipstick Apathy

My guess is cause dev cost of marketing needing to tick the raytracing box, maybe testing/QA cost for turbo mode and all too idk. It's criminal that official LDK mode isn't on PC though.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Iím still holding out hope, TBH. They went completely dark after launch and relaunching the game on PS5 with Virgil was completely out of left field, itís possible thereís a team of like 15 people grinding away on a Ladies Night character pack that gets released this Christmas.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

About a year after SE, Capcom released this statement:

https://twitter.com/6d6f636869/status/1443723065284706309?s=20

I will admit to remaining hopeful as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6XpcG2EtJ_8