Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
dogg, you won't believe my latest internet password. this is the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

for me, creating an internet account is like the Grateful Dead's shows in '73, hot magma poetry flows from my fingers, by the next day i have forgotten everything

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

i come back a year later and don't remember my internet password, i email the internet tech support guy and he says "hey, btw i loved your last internet password, best password i ever saw", but he hasn't seen today's internet password, my latest and best

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

we're talking about a combination of numbers, symbols and mixed-case letters that really makes you think

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

they say the best writers toil in obscurity, well,

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

if the new york review of books saw my internet password, they would call me "a striking new talent... the next ali baba"

free Trapt CD fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Feb 9, 2019

FutonForensic

coerce all you like, thieves. my laptop will never give up the internet password.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

a hacker breaks in and steals my internet password from the web site, sells it to the highest bidder, it gets resold and passed around dozens of black market web sites for decades, years later an art historian chances upon it in a sheltered back alley internet bazaar, the only person to recognize my particular style, she brings my internet password to light, calls it "a major discovery... the missing link between 'Twitter Password' and 'Redtube Password'

alnilam

free Trapt CD posted:

a hacker breaks in and steals my internet password from the web site, sells it to the highest bidder, it gets resold and passed around dozens of black market web sites for decades, years later an art historian chances upon it in a sheltered back alley internet bazaar, the only person to recognize my particular style, she brings my internet password to light, calls it "a major discovery... the missing link between 'Twitter Password' and 'Redtube Password'

Goons Are Gifts

Posting in byob is my 2FA

Manifisto

get in on the ground floor of my new social media site, passR

admit it, you want to see the passwords of the rich, the famous, the influencers, and you want them to see and follow your own passwords

my initial investor, jeff bezos, was very enthusiastic a couple of weeks ago, altho I haven't heard from him just lately

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

coerce all you like, thieves. my laptop will never give up the internet password.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
pulling a classic bugs bunny and dressing up like an attractive girl in an attempt to coerce a laptop to give me the op's internet password

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
password hint : your password is the greatest movie ever made .

*types Air Bud *

password denied

*types The Matrix 2*

password denied

*types Grandmas Boy*

password denied

*types the greatest movie ever made *

*logs me into my Website*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

*opens a bottle of beer* "Thank you for logging in to the Something Awful forums."

City of Glompton

i like the classics

hoot84

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

i like the classics

hoot84

ty manifisto

google THIS

I'm big into chance passwords. My latest is 4'33" of random keyboard smashing, but my timer must not be very exact because it never accepts the "confirm password" field.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
4sal3baybsh03z-worn

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
My old work password was Cheeseburger1! with progressively more exclamation points with each change your password alert every 3 months until it became annoying to log into all 20 of my work systems with a trillion of these bois !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

beer pal

the banksy painting getting shredded as soon as its sold except its that when you put in the beautiful password it forces you to choose a new one

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*squints at enter password form*
"somethingawfuldotcom"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TheBlackDuke

I update my internet password as is due every three months in my high profile technology management job and then promptly accidentally type it into the org-wide group chat.

Goons Are Gifts

Always use a super fancy high end password manager but don't forget to accidentally add your entire database to every email you send with the master password being "passwordforgotten"

google THIS

Got the password and security question fields confused so now it's officially on record that my high school mascot was y0ur_Mom.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the north smithfield your_moms are looking like they'll be really good this year

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

get in on the ground floor of my new social media site, passR

admit it, you want to see the passwords of the rich, the famous, the influencers, and you want them to see and follow your own passwords

my initial investor, jeff bezos, was very enthusiastic a couple of weeks ago, altho I haven't heard from him just lately

tinder but without pictures, instead you swipe left and right based on if you like someones password and see if you match

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

free Trapt CD posted:

they say the best writers toil in obscurity, well,

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

the best password is hunter2 no one will ever guess it

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

the best password is hunter2 no one will ever guess it

hunter2hunter sounds like a 1980s action show in which a pair of mismatched people named "hunter" are partners or frienemies when it comes to solving crimes or whatnot, possibly there is an ambiguous "will they or won't they" sexual tension between them

ty nesamdoom!

Paperboy

:shepface:

Manifisto posted:

hunter2hunter sounds like a 1980s action show in which a pair of mismatched people named "hunter" are partners or frienemies when it comes to solving crimes or whatnot, possibly there is an ambiguous "will they or won't they" sexual tension between them

Hunter x Hunter is like that except it's not at all like that. :\

Stooge

the best password is rear end word because i eat word

Bicycle SexFucker

I have zero interest in marriage.

FutonForensic posted:

not real, look at that funnay monay

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Manifisto posted:

Retroactively greenlight this, then greenlight the reboot, then rewrite the script and reshoot it when thinkpieces come out decrying the movie for not dealing with the problematic nature of the 1980s show sufficiently.

Then we will get a sequel.

Third Eye

by FactsAreUseless

Paperboy posted:

Hunter x Hunter is like that except it's not at all like that. :\

Yeah the difference is hunter x hunter is good

sb hermit

FutonForensic posted:

that is the worst keyboard layout I have ever seen

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
no sequential numbers they said, no common words they said

well thats just what they want you to think :smug:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

google THIS

>you

Your password cannot contain any common words

>you are anything but common

*blush*

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
whatever phrase 1password decides to generate, lets give it a few spins:

"
pathogen slater occupant
bleary timothy gunfight
gunfight stately unpin
warning voiced prairie
"

this almost seems like one of those serial killer encoded messages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
The sleepiest gunslinger in the west, Bleary Tim