Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I'm at the hospital getting admitted to IOP =)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Life is going pretty well for me really and I am on anti depressants now that seem to take away the sadness/hopelessness but I still feel pretty listless and unmotivated, just not crying and shutting down about it now.

I might see about getting back on ADHD meds in a couple days.

:shrug:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

thehandtruck posted:

That seems like a common situation these days. What are you doing for work if you dont mind me asking?

I do claims for a trucking company. For the most part it is pretty low demand to be honest. I can get by with a couple hours of work a day. Can get a little draining dealing with truckers get hosed all of the time though.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

H

Zurtilik has issued a correction as of 06:07 on Aug 28, 2021

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Everyone who sees that I am stressed about the world just tells me that "There's nothing I can do to change the world, and that I just need to worry about myself."

This has not brought the kind of comfort they think it has. Even my therapist just seems to drop a bunch of 'serenity prayer' level advice my way. Last year I was at least able to hide in my house. Work won't let me now. Just gotta go out each day and deal with people making bad decisions.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I like my therapist as a person but I don't think she's doing much for me.

I really don't want to go therapist hunting again though. She does evenings and weekends. AGHHH!!!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

I will give that a try. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Lol my wife's brain wants her to die and nothing works!

:yaycat: