Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
at least that pp entered the zone... and had *gasp* chances! next step, next time... goal (hopefully)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
:siren: kappy with the ripper post and in!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
thought it would be an easier time with lundqvist not playing but instead Gerogievvvvvvv :argh:

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
rangers coach has an unfortunate hair style

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
what the hell was that kappy lol

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
that's gotta be game. goddamit muzzin why

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
can't buy one.. well two..

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
I think this is the first time this season the leafs have been stonewalled in this way... can't fault the effort really.. except for a couple of defensive miscues which is to be expected by this d group anyway

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

eXXon posted:

Well, they were shutout at least once.

fair but did they put up 56 shots that night? seems like this is the first throw everything at them and still lose effort but I could totally be remembering wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
btw a hell of a birthday for georgiev