Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Giant_Pupils posted:

I knew I had seen this guy somewhere before:

Those brows are shameful enough to make me 1 this whole thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
I was curious about his truck bc that is an old interior and i think i found it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWpP-OqHlk

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9yaUHCj4tqX6FQxBovY0t-8pSgiPAqxYhC-fAKRj7GI1PR6qi

Thats a 20 year old truck haha. Pretty sure it was his bc in his selfies you can see the ac/dc and edelbrock sticker behind him so hes not lying about owning a lifted truck but I cant believe this peice of poo poo robbed his moms for that lol.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

This is the first close-up I have seen of the guy. Is he using that spray-on hair crap on his face? It probably tastes better than what his personal chef is cooking him.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Donovan Trip posted:

One of these pictures does exist I'll let you guess which one

Seriously?

:stare:

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Valko posted:

This is the first close-up I have seen of the guy. Is he using that spray-on hair crap on his face? It probably tastes better than what his personal chef is cooking him.

It kinda looks like he’s used an eyeliner or brow pencil around the edges of his beard to try and sharpen the lines. He might have dyed his beard too, it does look weirdly flat, like he’s used a cheap box dye on it.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
H3h3 did this to some youtuber, guy lied about this massive awesome life, they called him on it constantly, then his youtube got enough $ he could rent poo poo and hire actors to fake it, then suddenly he's a top youtuber living the life he lied about.

Chances are still low goons actually accidentally help this guy.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

My brother has a beard and just shaved his head, I told him congratulations I give you 6 months and you’re gonna be wearing more eyeliner than your wife and unable to move your lips from “duck” position.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Valko posted:

Someone in one of the Goon FB groups posted the in progress photo and it looks like a lovely henna fill-in.

I don't follow his IG but someone posted in the FB group that apparently in his story (or on Snapchat, I have no idea) he posts screen shots of the DMs or snaps or whatever sent to him (I am old and have no idea WTF or how any of that works so someone can please feel free to correct me) and has been posting a LOT of kids in like the 12-15 range. :pedo: I'm more than a little dismayed by the number of parents that either have no control over their kids' social media use OR do and don't care their kid is interacting with a gross 50 year old man that posts about eating pussy and does racism daily.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
BDN's brow game is slippin'. He needs to start sporting the new "halo" brow.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

13Pandora13 posted:

Someone in one of the Goon FB groups posted the in progress photo and it looks like a lovely henna fill-in.

I don't follow his IG but someone posted in the FB group that apparently in his story (or on Snapchat, I have no idea) he posts screen shots of the DMs or snaps or whatever sent to him (I am old and have no idea WTF or how any of that works so someone can please feel free to correct me) and has been posting a LOT of kids in like the 12-15 range. :pedo: I'm more than a little dismayed by the number of parents that either have no control over their kids' social media use OR do and don't care their kid is interacting with a gross 50 year old man that posts about eating pussy and does racism daily.

Is there not some way to report this?

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

13Pandora13 posted:

Its probably that dye they use to sharpen lines in barbershops thats sorta like shoe polish but some people take it way too far.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

can someone invite me to the goon facebook groups i have some really funny minions memes to share

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

This loving clown was on Jason Ellis's XM show today; if you have it listen to the replay about 2 hours in. No idea who he was before I heard the show, but he sounded like a tremendous dipshit. A google search surfaced this thread, and looks like my evaluation was correct.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rd45bcV5I

That is a YouTube of the referenced show above. It’s 40 minutes of cringe. Warning of slurs, but I’m sure that is to be expected because this man is the definition of cringe.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rd45bcV5I

That is a YouTube of the referenced show above. It’s 40 minutes of cringe. Warning of slurs, but I’m sure that is to be expected because this man is the definition of cringe.

JFC, he has to have gained 60+ pounds in the last 4 months.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
what kind of moron hates fake boobs? all boobs are ok

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Stevia + h20 = infinite energy = holy poo poo dan Quin looks terrible

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXlr2HrcNma5GPTe516ORfQ/videos

He has a lot of recent creepy videos up for your viewing pleasure.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXlr2HrcNma5GPTe516ORfQ/videos

He has a lot of recent creepy videos up for your viewing pleasure.

That zoodles one... :pedo:

Like...how unaware do you have to be to realize how incredibly loving creepy it is for a guy his age to brag about his girlfriend ( :jerkbag: ) still being in high school.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

13Pandora13 posted:

That zoodles one... :pedo:

Like...how unaware do you have to be to realize how incredibly loving creepy it is for a guy his age to brag about his girlfriend ( :jerkbag: ) still being in high school.

Not just once... but twice. In 33 seconds.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

That's a nice bowl of pizza sauce with zucchini that his chef made for him.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
we've got a loving white nationalist uprising, and this dude gets famous just by being mid tier 2003 MTV spring break VJ levels of lovely, that's almost an accomplishment.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Fartington Butts posted:

That's a nice bowl of pizza sauce with zucchini that his chef made for him.

No wonder he gained so much weight recently. With a personal, live-in chef making all that incredible food, who could resist?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
he really ought to just embrace his homosexuality jfc

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Dick Bastardly posted:

he really ought to just embrace his homosexuality jfc

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly