Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
b7

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goldmine

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

cnut
May 3, 2016

:five:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Bart imagining what his mom's butthole looks like and then drawing it on an butt shaped balloon

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
ok

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6Kp7q5tbA

oh man this fukkin thing

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Morge

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

MaaaAAARrrrge, you're breaking my hEEAAArrrt

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

HOMRE IS DEAD

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I can't stop laughing at the image in the OP and I don't feel like that reflects well on me

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Just layin' around the house, admiring my skin-colored heart balloon. Don't have a cow dad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
stupid sexy Bart

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Bart, a ten-year-old boy, creates a lifelike fascimile of his own mother assuming the position with butthole exposed to trick and sexually excite his oafish father, who has likely never experienced the forbidden pleasure of anal sex

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Squashing Machine posted:

Bart, a ten-year-old boy, creates a lifelike fascimile of his own mother assuming the position with butthole exposed to trick and sexually excite his oafish father, who has likely never experienced the forbidden pleasure of anal sex

I don't know if you have ever seen "The Simpsons" before, but Homer Simpson is pretty dumb

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Marge! When did you get a new couch?!?!?

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

homer is a swinger and a deviant.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jawdins posted:

Marge! When did you get a new couch?!?!?

now that is a good question

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

new forum title pls

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What color do you think the simpsons poop is haha do you think it's purple and they feel embarrassed when someone smells it haha sorry if this offends anyone I just thought it was a funny thing haha

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Tired: using a paint shaker to agitate a can of your father's beer to the point that it blows the roof off the house

Wired: drawing a Vonnegut rear end in a top hat on a skin-colored balloon in order to sexually provoke your father

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

the aristocrats!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Linux Pirate posted:

What color do you think the simpsons poop is haha do you think it's purple and they feel embarrassed when someone smells it haha sorry if this offends anyone I just thought it was a funny thing haha

its brown dude.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Wuhoah you hosed a balloon don't have a cow man

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

anyone know if buttholes feel like balloons

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

buttholes look like them in my experience

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

if you rub a girls rear end a bunch you can make socks cling to it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

goethe.cx posted:

if you rub a girls rear end a bunch you can make socks cling to it

with what? static electricity

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

with what? static electricity

glue, actually

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
HOMER WANT gently caress

HOMER WANT gently caress NOW

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op, this is too low-effort to be shameful.i can only barely glower at it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ep: 420 - Homer has big date
Couch gig: Family runs in and the couch is the tv and the tv is a couch and they sit on the tv couch and look at the couch tv.
Chalk board: Bert write: "I will neither draw anus on heart baloon"

Memerabile quotations:

Morge do you know what it is that is about to be gotten in to you?

Oh HUMMER!!

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Feb 11, 2019

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"golly smokes, it's Post Malone!"

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
I'd like a biopic on this artist who not only imagined this, but chose to create and share with the world.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ze0Y-K5MyE

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I don't know if this needs to be gassed or goldmined but I want it off the front page of the forums asap

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Just poke out a hair hole in her massive blue hair and voila one fur gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007