Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShortStack

tinystax
hello i am at work. it has been an okay day thus far. good luck work crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I am unemployed, but today I did something towards getting a job, but it is a job I don't really want, but I got to keep up my momentum.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i too am at work! it's a new job with an office and a new computer

i'm a supervisor so i can sit in my office and chill sometimes

i've always phone posted via the awful app, and this is my first time using an actual computer to access byob. it's amazing!

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Mummy Napkin
i have to sneak and post on byob when i'm at work

shhhhhhh

FutonForensic

work crew reporting in

took a big dookie in the toilet to get one over on The Man. then i remembered The Man doesn't clean the bathrooms so i flushed. used the air dryer instead of paper towels though, so i left that door handle nice n wet

Areola Grande

lol. Nice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

work crew reporting in

took a big dookie in the toilet to get one over on The Man. then i remembered The Man doesn't clean the bathrooms so i flushed. used the air dryer instead of paper towels though, so i left that door handle nice n wet

going to force myself to poop so i can throw my support behind this movement, kind of like the "i'm spartacus" scene but with pooping

vanisher

isn't there an official work crew should we rebrand to "werk crew"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

isn't there an official work crew should we rebrand to "werk crew"

we definitely are werk crüe

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

also i am self employed and my boss is telling me to get back to the salt mines

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
I'm work

vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

D: i am allergic to anything that has the german word for work in it for reasons.

vanisher

I'm comfortable enough with my heterosexuality that I can say "man shaft" in the work crew thread

FutonForensic

man shaft reporting in

at home now. took a big dookie while screaming in the middle of my living room to get one over on The Man. then realized I was home, and had a Bad Boys 2 "poo poo just got real" epiphany where I thought maybe i was The Man, but then my SO said i was being a child, so who knows. hands still wet

Farecoal

There he go

opioid agonist posted:

i'm a supervisor so i can sit in my office and chill sometimes

introduce your underlings to byob

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so pooping in rooms that aren't bathrooms is extremely byob now

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

so pooping in rooms that aren't bathrooms is extremely byob now

there are bathrooms without bathtubs.

If a bath is getting clean, and some "bathrooms" have sinks, doesn't that make every room with a sink a "bath room"?

Also a restroom doesn't have a bed. Doesn't that make every room without a bed a restroom?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

there are bathrooms without bathtubs.

If a bath is getting clean, and some "bathrooms" have sinks, doesn't that make every room with a sink a "bath room"?

Also a restroom doesn't have a bed. Doesn't that make every room without a bed a restroom?

well drat... really makes you think

indyrenegade

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
it is monday and I work in an office

thanks to manifisto for the sig!

beer pal

word... me too

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

work complaint : they keep using air spray in the bathroom and it gives me a headache

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
mannschaft reporting in, today the gods/assistant managers have answered my prayers and given me the day off to charge my j/o crystals :pray:

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
One of the nice things about being a computer janitor is I can just goof off and post all day and who's going to stop me

bird.

i spent three hours bussing to work this morning in the PNW snowmageddon, only to work 5 hours, and spend 2 hours bussing home. as i was leaving i pre-emptively called out tomorrow, because refreshing the transit alerts page to see if your bus is late or canceled for 45 minutes in the freezing ain't worth working a half-day

but i got contacted for contract work at a previous company recently because they can't get anyone to touch my programming (which is fully commented and intuitive, wasn't sloppy work) so i guess i'll just do that tomorrow given the power doesnt go out

google THIS

I work from home, am salaried, and usually respond to Slack messages even if I'm technically off for the day so in a way, I'm never not posting from work.

Farecoal

There he go

google THIS posted:

I work from home, am salaried, and usually respond to Slack messages even if I'm technically off for the day so in a way, I'm never not posting from work.

reading the job threads in sh/sc has taught me that this is generally a bad idea :coal:

Goons Are Gifts

Happy working friends!

xcheopis

I took the day off so that I could have a 4-day weekend. Solid decision. Will do again in July.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

does this mean you are also high at work

Rinzla

hamjobs posted:

I’m jacked up on caffeine, but that’s about it. Standing waiting for Starbucks to open at 6:00am. Walk in and order an americano. She offers and asks me if I want to try 9000 different drinks. NO! I ordered a gold blend americano because I want s gold blend americano!!!!

Be gone!

Starshark
I work in a student library. I did a particularly noisome fart just now which, right on cue, attracted a student. But he stood there gamely through the eye-watering stench not mentioning it as he asked how to use the printer. Who says young people today don't have fortitude.

bird.

hamjobs posted:

Goons Are Gifts

High and work are two words that belong together

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
every manhunter knows that all you need to call a young person into the killing zone is a noisome fart, it's so easy i'm not sure you can still call them "the most dangerous game"

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
*nods from across the room, holding a cup of coffee*

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

ShortStack

tinystax
it took me 2 hours to drive to manshaft today wow weather is really something

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Starshark posted:

I work in a student library. I did a particularly noisome fart just now which, right on cue, attracted a student. But he stood there gamely through the eye-watering stench not mentioning it as he asked how to use the printer. Who says young people today don't have fortitude.

This brought a tear to my eye

**opens window, screams loudly at no one in particular**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

hands still wet

you've inspired me. today at work i will go out of my way to wethand some surfaces and maybe even ppl!!!! got any tips or already established tricks?

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

opioid agonist posted:

you've inspired me. today at work i will go out of my way to wethand some surfaces and maybe even ppl!!!! got any tips or already established tricks?

do not stop at hands. when (or if) you wash them, press up against the sink counter that's always covered in wet. get that line of water across your groin so everyone thinks you piss laterally. lateral pisser. lateral thinker. welcome that payraise.