Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also for the record goat avatar i am pro being serious in gbs but also pro making fun of things in gbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

I only drink out of the cans I can't pronounce or read

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Moderate amount of alcohol: loosens me up and pushes me to be more social and friendly

Any amount of weed: sink into my couch for several hours, stare at my tv, and constantly worry that everyone hates my guts

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry that happens to you. just fyi thc is a hallucinogen tho so if you go into it expecting that, that's def what you'll get

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
to drink less:

get a whisky bottle and drink 1 glass

go take a piss and take the bottle and dribble a little into the bottle

stash your piss whisky in the pantry

buy alcohol normally, get drunk

sometime during the night you'll run out of booze and drink the piss whisky

waking up next to an empty piss whisky bottle shames you into drinking less, hopefully

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Colonel Cancer posted:

It doesn't though. If your brains are all broke (well you are posting here bitch! ),

?gently caress that mean

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nonviolent J posted:

?gently caress that mean

Your brains are all broke, you are posting here bitch.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
taht's blusshit, ui'm working at o120% capacity!!!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Moderate amount of alcohol: loosens me up and pushes me to be more social and friendly

Any amount of weed: sink into my couch for several hours, stare at my tv, and constantly worry that everyone hates my guts

You need some indica, friend. Maybe dust some THC flower into a bowl of CBD flower for a chiller experience. Vaping the flower also helps reduce the blow and increase the physical relaxation ime

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

gonna have a 9.5% beer when I get out of work

it's a Vietnamese coffee stout

e: I will also smoke weed

Is it the 2Evil one? I just got the very last 4-pack of it yesterday, it's very very good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

vaped hella weed and watched Top Secret! last night

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Is it the 2Evil one? I just got the very last 4-pack of it yesterday, it's very very good

yeah it's fuckin great. I need to see if the liquor store still has some.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Stevie Lee posted:

yeah it's fuckin great. I need to see if the liquor store still has some.

I asked and that was the last one =( Gonna see if my local shop can order more though.

Last time Two Roads and Evil Twin collaborated the result was one of the best gose-style beers in existence

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
You will need to drink less if you butt chug

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Smoking weed instead of drinking rn it's so good

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Twat McTwatterson posted:

maybe don't drink like a loving moron? Yeah killing 10 beers is going to make you feel like poo poo in the morning. Learn how to drink.

I know how to drink twat, I am saying on spectrum of drugs its one of the lamer ones just overall

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i have a very hard time tempering my weed intake so if alcohol is really that much worse I really feel for you guys and it must be very hard

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Get gout it'll cure you

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
I have a heuristic that if I remember how many drinks I've had, it's ok to keep drinking. I had 11 drinks last night

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

marijuanamancer posted:

sorry that happens to you. just fyi thc is a hallucinogen tho so if you go into it expecting that, that's def what you'll get

weed is not a hallucinogen

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Ben Smash posted:

You need some indica, friend. Maybe dust some THC flower into a bowl of CBD flower for a chiller experience. Vaping the flower also helps reduce the blow and increase the physical relaxation ime

See, someone told me I should try sativa instead, because “indica=in da couch.” 🤷‍♂️

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I was a horrible alcoholic for a good 20 years and then one day I stopped. I don't know why. That was about 6 months ago.

I don't want to drink at all and I don't know why.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

boar guy posted:

weed is not a hallucinogen

i've heard it gives you the reefer madness

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

It will make you hallucinate that you are hungry and your friends' jokes are really good

Aug 3, 2014

LordArgh posted:

i've heard it gives you the reefer madness

Eat the brownie
Eat
The
Brownie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

feelix posted:

I have a heuristic that if I remember how many drinks I've had, it's ok to keep drinking. I had 11 drinks last night

That was my rule for signing off drunks that got the ambulance called on them- if you can tell me what you had to drink and how many you don’t need to go to the hospital.