Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
biggest takeaway is that its nice playing a class/character shooter where you arent specifically gimped in some way to force that rock-paper-scissors approach that game devs blast their cummies to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
imo all the guns seem real fun to master even without attachments, aside from the g7 scout and mozambique shotgun revolver that have only gotten me brutally buttfucked so far

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yeah its good in general that your abilities recharge fast and you can zip around like spiderman where all these other battle royal games have you be a completely ineffectual turd unless you pick up a bunch of poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The wingman feels badass. If that's what it's called, the pistol that shoots 5 rounds of heavy.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

The wingman feels badass. If that's what it's called, the pistol that shoots 5 rounds of heavy.

gradually figuring out that my ideal loadout is just two kitted out wingmans

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The best feeling kills are always with the Wingman. They should call it the WinMan.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I can’t decide who to main.. Bloodhoubd seems cool but I’m too team concuoos to play a character that doesn’t have any real support stuff... Lifelibe is obviously good but sort of un hype. Bangalore is pretty fun but I’m too noob to know when my smoke grenades and artillery are helping my team vs hurtingD

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

The best feeling kills are always with the Wingman. They should call it the WinMan.

been calling it the Wingmang and Wingmane and laughing like a dumbass. but yeah, im so glad there's a deagle equivalent in the game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

actually the best feeling kills are the ones i see through my scope as i use an awp to blast a hole out the back of the head of every single poster that has outed themselves playing this game

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

actually the best feeling kills are the ones i see through my scope as i use an awp to blast a hole out the back of the head of every single poster that has outed themselves playing this game

It was a hologram.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

It was a hologram.

Decoy out!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You guys are retards.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You guys should be playing Overwatch while drunk off 15 sipping beers and screaming the gay f-word at every single Junkrat you come across instead.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Just got Top 3 in Tetris 99.
I've made it to second place a couple times but just get destroyed because I don't have enough badges or the opponent is Japanese.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
wingm;an is definitely best gun, i also like the peacekeeper and the spitfire

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wingman and peacekeeper seems like the ideal loadout so much so that I wouldn’t be surprised to see both weapons get nerfed.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
fyi the hemlock is insanely good when you flip it to semiauto and tapfire as fast as you can. huge fan

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

You guys are retards.

are tarded and cup holded imo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think the gunplay is fun. I just can't make either of the LMGs work for me and both the light pistols are complete turds. The Mozambique is a joke too but I can make it work at least. The secret is it's one if the only games where everything is a projectile instead of just snipers so you gotta always lead people at least a little bit

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I think the gunplay is fun. I just can't make either of the LMGs work for me and both the light pistols are complete turds. The Mozambique is a joke too but I can make it work at least. The secret is it's one if the only games where everything is a projectile instead of just snipers so you gotta always lead people at least a little bit

RE-45 is a really fun challenge IMO since it dumps so hard and can take a barrel stabilizer, but its gonna take me forever to get a kill with the p2020

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i used the peacekeeper shotgun for a few rounds since you guys were recommending it and its also a ton of fun. those future shotgun pellets can really tear poo poo up if youre either close up or really lucky at midrange

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I finally won a round with my entire squad surviving. I contributed a total 11 points of damage and no kills.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

herculon posted:

I finally won a round with my entire squad surviving. I contributed a total 11 points of damage and no kills.
How is this even possible?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The other two were taking people out at long range while I couldn’t hit poo poo with my smg

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got top 3 in Tetris again.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Got top 3 in Tetris again.
You were 4th actually. Nice try.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

You were 4th actually. Nice try.

Check the tapes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WTF why does it say place 03/99 but 4 on the board.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Check the tapes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I guess it's just coded hosed up that it thinks I was still alive because I was looking at my board. Or whatever. Fail.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got top 4 in Tetris.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Got top 4 in Tetris.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Oh I guess it's just coded hosed up that it thinks I was still alive because I was looking at my board. Or whatever. Fail.
Yeah it's weird. Your rank drops when you die, so what it shows while you play isn't what will be on the board after.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's you VS 99 people, so 3/99 means there 3 people left, so if you die, you're in 4th place.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

It's you VS 99 people, so 3/99 means there 3 people left, so if you die, you're in 4th place.

That's not what Place means, fuckwheel. They should replace that word with "Remaining" if that's the case.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meh, all this was just a ruse to get someone to give my VOD some views. Content hype!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That's not what Place means, fuckwheel. They should replace that word with "Remaining" if that's the case.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Literally everything about this post is wrong lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hush now, the adults are talking about Apex Legends meta+growth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao