Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
so germs are fake news. What else we got goin on thats' fake? I'm thinking electricity is probably fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
STDs are fake

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

The Dregs posted:

It was pretty obviously a joke guys. You're getting trolled by a guy from Fox News.
Considering how often someone says something ridiculous with utter sincerity on Fox News and all of a sudden half the US believes it to be true, it's very reasonable to be trolled by them.

50 bucks says if there wasn't immediately a massive rejection of his "joke with no punchline described as a personal belief" at the level it was, there would be conservatives refusing to wash their hands to own the libs right now.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

kuddles posted:

Considering how often someone says something ridiculous with utter sincerity on Fox News and all of a sudden half the US believes it to be true, it's very reasonable to be trolled by them.

50 bucks says if there wasn't immediately a massive rejection of his "joke with no punchline described as a personal belief" at the level it was, there would be conservatives refusing to wash their hands to own the libs right now.

nah

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wish the average goon hadn't overused dunning–kruger effect because it describes them perfectly

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme
im a nurse and i dont wash my hands after pissing. i wear gloves anyway

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SniperWoreConverse posted:

so germs are fake news. What else we got goin on thats' fake? I'm thinking electricity is probably fake.

Nah you can tell electricity is real because you kink the cable and electricity stops flowing out, just like a hose

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Shamino posted:

You actually have a microfauna of organisms on your skin and if you constantly sanitize or wash you wipe it out and then bad poo poo can grow. I know a few MDs and nurse practitioners who got HPV, warts, MRSA, whatever on their hands because they were compulsively sanitizing them all day.

It's probably because their hands got all dry and cracked, and broken skin can't protect you from infection

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Twelve Batmans posted:

50% chance that guy is joking. 50% chance he is retarded.

100% chance you are retarded if you got angry about this lol.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

this is actually a master strategy to cause fox news viewers to die at higher rates. he's clearly a deep soros operative

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

pooping and pissing on my hands and spreading my filth around the workplace to own the libs

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

People defending Fox news in this thread

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'm going to take a big poo poo and wipe my rear end and not wash my hands, then eat a giant plate of nachos with those hands. :smug:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'M ONLY JOKING YOU IDIOT LIBERALS LOLOLOL

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
this thread is so mad that the channel for 70 year old dementia sufferers is apparently too subtle for thhem

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
FOX: >_> Mah haadn has a teh .p00peh. <_<

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Calling out dumb goons is not the same thing as defending Fox News.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Thank you Fox News for taking a stand against the powerful liberal run soap lobby.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i have never in my life washed my hands or rear end. i sleep with my hands lodged in the crack of my rear end and all day i lick my hands and touch them to my eyeballs. this and more after these messages

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Dregs posted:

Calling out dumb goons is not the same thing as defending Fox News.

It is if you're a dumb goon.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Another Bill posted:

I'M ONLY JOKING YOU IDIOT LIBERALS LOLOLOL

gently caress plz do not own me

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeiMvKuXs0E

Same dude.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Looking forward to the future wacky antics of this retarded cable news man.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Electricity is just the power of God, channeled to tha righteous. It shall burn, burn the sin out of you and light your halls with glory while the heathens skulk in cold dark!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

He had just washed his hands and they were slippery, that's why that happened and why he vowed never to ever wash his hands again

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
*mechanical gear sounds*
*in unison*

Sickzipoxballstwelvebatmans: HA HA HA, IS JOKE, FUNNY THAT YOU CARE? NOT ME THOUGH. RIGHT WING THING ACTUALLY GOOD. BUT I DO NOT CARE THOUGH! HO HO.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Washing your hands is for liberal soyboy snowflakes. I don't even use toilet paper. Toilet paper is treated with chemicals that feminize your masculine anuses. I just scrape it off with my strong callused from hard work hand.

It came out of me, how could it be bad for me.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
eating fecal matter off my hands to own the libs

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The Fattest PI posted:

Washing your hands is for liberal soyboy snowflakes. I don't even use toilet paper. Toilet paper is treated with chemicals that feminize your masculine anuses. I just scrape it off with my strong callused from hard work hand.

It came out of me, how could it be bad for me.

that woman's reddit post how her husband never learned to wipe his rear end because his fundie parents taught him no hands should ever go between his butt cheeks or something lmao

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

ElGroucho posted:

eating fecal matter off my hands to own the libs

I bet it wouldn't take much effort to get right wingers to poo poo into their hands and post it on social media as a way to own the libs.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
it doesn't actually matter if he was joking. if he was serious that's funny, if he was trying to tell a joke and everyone thought he was serious because they hold fox news in such low regard then that's also funny.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yup. Laughing should really be the first response to anything that happens, anything.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Yup. Laughing should really be the first response to anything that happens, anything.

this would really help with my stand-up career

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Grape posted:

*mechanical gear sounds*
*in unison*

Sickzipoxballstwelvebatmans: HA HA HA, IS JOKE, FUNNY THAT YOU CARE? NOT ME THOUGH. RIGHT WING THING ACTUALLY GOOD. BUT I DO NOT CARE THOUGH! HO HO.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How is joking about not washing your hands a right wing thing?

How mentally ill/spaghetti-brained do you have to be to drawn non-existent links like this? Holy poo poo lol.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Twelve Batmans posted:

How is joking about not washing your hands a right wing thing?

How mentally ill/spaghetti-brained do you have to be to drawn non-existent links like this? Holy poo poo lol.

You mean the part where conservatives are known to regularly deny accepted scientific principles whole cloth, and in this case a conservative spokesperson for a conservative media outlet denied the entire concept of germ theory because he "can't see them"?
Or the other part, which is...?

In his initial twitter post about it, where he doubled-down on it (before claiming 'it's a JOKE guys! LOL') there are a LOT of conservative responses claiming he's absolutely correct, and that they don't wash their hands, and others shouldn't either to 'build their immune systems', and more. So, whether he actually was joking or not (he wasn't until he got called on it), the fact is, there's an awful lot of people out there on his side on this and they happen to also agree with his political opinions as well.

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
im going to believe extra hard that fox man was serious to reverse own the chuds . im calling fox news right now with the link to my change.org petition to get him fired

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
hello mic.com? you will NEVER believe this,

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The spread of antibacterial soap promotes evolution of resistant bacteria, you shouldn't be using it outside of settings where its absolutely necessary.

Regular soap and water for 30 seconds or so is all anyone requires, unless you work in a hospital/lab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

You mean the part where conservatives are known to regularly deny accepted scientific principles whole cloth, and in this case a conservative spokesperson for a conservative media outlet denied the entire concept of germ theory because he "can't see them"?
Or the other part, which is...?

In his initial twitter post about it, where he doubled-down on it (before claiming 'it's a JOKE guys! LOL') there are a LOT of conservative responses claiming he's absolutely correct, and that they don't wash their hands, and others shouldn't either to 'build their immune systems', and more. So, whether he actually was joking or not (he wasn't until he got called on it), the fact is, there's an awful lot of people out there on his side on this and they happen to also agree with his political opinions as well.

Eh whatever man, you seem like the type of person who would stop wiping their rear end if Fox News told you had to wipe your rear end.

Glad to see though I'm 100% right about spaghetti-brains though. Not washing your hands is definitely the gateway to the alt-right- if you are actually mentally ill.