Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

The biker thing is so bad but at least the communist girl in Bloodlines was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

CQM sounds interesting and I never did a Nosferatu playthrough. Think I’ll combine these.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I just realised because of all this bloodbond chat that Christof was blood bound immediately after his embrace by Ecaterina since she feeds him. Is this why he goes along with being a vampire and doesn’t immediately flip out?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

In WoD is blood like currency? And don't the vampires already have blood banks lined up as money printers?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

The idea of the antediluvian being a giant mess of flesh and fungus under New York is pretty cool. It reminds me of an old adventure game called Dreamweb, where you hunt a bunch of people for reasons I forgot. One of them is holed up in an old church and when you get there you just find an empty chrysalis with flesh veins going everywhere off the altar and a giant borehole going into the earth underneath it.

The player character gives up on that one.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It doesn't include the game? Lmao did they big brain themselves into thinking the nerds at PDXcon that got the game for free will want this?

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It was a nice bonus to get this game for free in the goodie bag envelope in Berlin, an otherwise shoddy and cheap experience that was only a net positive because my fellow Mapgoons are cool and we hung out a lot.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Lmao what the hell are you doing, Paradox.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It was debunked as entirely made up and it literally has no source apart from "something a dude on the internet said".

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

SweetBro posted:

Where did you hear that

It’s an assassins creed joke.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

The game is gonna come out eventually and nobody will be happy about it. Not the fans they were catering to before, and not the new crowd they're hoping to attract later.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Can’t wait for assassins creed but vampires.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Absolute lmao.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Start over and do a remake of Bloodnet in WoD 2214

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

They did hire a guy in to take control of the project didn't they? So ostensibly they put a team into action to verify the viability of the project instead of outright cancelling it, but depending if the teams findings ever become public it could already be effectively cancelled.

I suppose the surest way to know is to find out what happened to the rank and file staff, if they're all unemployed now its almost certainly cancelled.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

It's definitely getting cancelled after a Vicky 3 boosts the quarterly report. Dehumanize yourself and face to capitalism.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I think Bloodlines 2 is in a different category because they've already charged people for pre-orders. I think it's still likely they'll cancel it and issue refunds but only when a new title (like Vicky 3) bumps the stock price.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

They're gonna cancel Bloodlines 2 entirely and its hilarious. I wonder what they're gonna do with the refunds, I got it for free in the PDXcon goodie bag manilla envelope, so maybe I'll get a free game or something.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Bloodhunt just seems very underwhelming and it's completely failed to pick up a userbase outside of the streamer pushes. Speaking of pushes, they had one yesterday or the day before and I watched a clip with Shroud playing it and I just have to wonder how much money PDX is spaffing up the wall from their marketing budget.

My personal opinion of the game so far from just having watched it, it's a very weak VtM veneer that any fan of the franchise will probably discount immediately because you're violating the masquerade all over the place.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

I guess I'm wrong then :shrug:

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

My only negative experience in V Rising was when I thought I was a big brained genius by imprisoning a werewolf during the day (when they're human). I wanted to keep beast blood on tap but alas when the worker transforms into a werewolf it's a new entity and no longer counts as imprisoned.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

If anyone is interested there’s a Mapgoons group on an EU server and we’re pretty active. The server has an increased cap on players and it’s usually almost full so there’s loads of action to go around.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

One time when our castle got raided the timer ran out and while I was still all red on my gear and everything was hosed, I picked up two doors from a pair of side rooms and trapped the entire enemy team in a hallway. They didn't have another golem on them so they all had to use the unstuck command, which kills them, and they escaped with none of our loot. One of our team is a legendary poo poo talker and bullied them on voice chat for 20 minutes until they gave up and used unstuck.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

drat, ten new games in the WoD universe is cool as hell. I wonder if there's any news on-

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

This game is gonna be so bad and I’m here for it :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Sylphosaurus posted:

So, will we be able to at least choose how Fyre looks and what gender he or she is or is that all set from the beginning?

You determine Fyre’s personality and appearance through a prologue sequence set in a festival.