Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
u mad bro?
This poll is closed.
I'm totally not mad right now you guys I swear! 1 8.33%
It's ironic madness! 2 16.67%
It's just a show, dude 1 8.33%
Oh my God I'm a corncob. 8 66.67%
Total: 12 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

High-stakes Gauntlet Match to take place to decide who enters last in WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Tonight the competitors in the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match - Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Mustafa Ali, Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton and Samoa Joe - will all run the gauntlet and the last Superstar standing will earn the right to enter the Elimination Chamber last on Feb. 17 provided that Daniel Bryan first apologizes for not getting into the ring a couple of weeks ago when Vince McMahon told him to, and also apologizes for talking poo poo about Baby Boomers. Who will gain the massive advantage, and momentum, that will come along with the Gauntlet Match victory so long as they don't hurt the McMahons' feelings in the meantime?

The Usos to join Shane McMahon & The Miz on “McMiz TV”
Last week The Usos claimed to be on another level than Shane McMahon and The Miz despite Shane McMahon winning the Best in the World Trophy at the Best in the World Tournament to Determine the Best in the World at Crown JewelWorld Cup in Saudi Arabia. The Usos have earned their title shot, but they should probably apologize tonight to Shane McMahon for saying they were better than him in case he decides they don't get to be in the match anymore.

Will Andrade start to end the legend of Rey Mysterio?
Andrade and Zelina Vega claimed last week they were going to end the legend of Rey Mysterio. But will Andrade first have to apologize to Vince McMahon for stating that there might be another legendary family in pro-wrestling?

What does Charlotte Flair’s WrestleMania shocker mean for Team Blue?
Shockwaves were sent through the WWE Universe on Monday Night Raw when Mr. McMahon removed Becky Lynch from the Raw Women’s Championship Match against Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania – a face-off she earned the right to by winning the Women’s Royal Rumble Match apologizing to HHH and Stephanie McMahon for being mean to them. Mr. McMahon then suspended Lynch for 60 days, ensuring The Man would miss The Show of Shows. Adding insult to injury and also the other insult of being forced to apologize for a match she'd already earned and been medically cleared to be in, the WWE Chairman gave Lynch’s spot on The Grandest Stage of Them All to her former best friend-turned-bitter rival, Charlotte Flair, who presumably had apologized to Vince earlier in the day for something else and thus got in ahead of Becky. What does The Queen’s ascension to WrestleMania mean for the rest of Team Blue?

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Feb 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I thought Mustafa Ali was dead

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got a commercial idea. this show will suck your pecker.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Professor Funk posted:

I thought Mustafa Ali was dead

See this is why Becky was silly not to go to the WWE Doctors, they'll clear anybody!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

See this is why Becky was silly not to go to the WWE Doctors, they'll clear anybody!

They just gave Ali a Z-Pac

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Why'd charlotte lose the robe it worked for her

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
BRING BACK GOTH FLAIR

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

BRING BACK GOTH FLAIR

I am LIVID

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Supreme Allah posted:

Why'd charlotte lose the goth makeup it worked for her

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

I am really not a fan of Charlotte.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The entire New Day should be in one pod.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

win it all kofi

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

HELL YEAH NEW DAY

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I'm here to apologize for the death of Pedro Morales and in doing so will be put in the coffin instead of him.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Dominot?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Put the title on Kofi you cowards

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I strongly agree with Charlotte's assertion that she is the backbone of the WWE's women's division

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Becky Lench

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I will always like Carmella and none of you can stop me.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Push El Burrito posted:

I will always like Carmella and none of you can stop me.

She's improved noticeably and it really made me respect her.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Power Windows posted:

She's improved noticeably and it really made me respect her.

Reverse psychology won't work!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
We have seen this video package like 6 times now wwe

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Naomi and Carmella pop.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
If the only consequence of this match is "if you get pinned you have to start in the Elimination Chamber" then yeah, why would you ever want to be tagged in?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

so everybody's mad because of something that happened after I fell asleep last night. I read a bunch and understand why but it's women's wrestling. They're just learning to make storylines that aren't "she's a slut" or "this chick farts" after twenty some odd years. I expect them to gently caress up stuff a lot.

also all this stuff has to start somewhere and I guess mcmahon stupidity is a place but

I dunno.

Smackdown looks ok I guess.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Mandy is still not very good.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
well, that was paced weird

<commercial break>

ly

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

The Sims: Elimination Chamber Edition

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh this graphic lol

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Power Windows posted:

The Sims: Elimination Chamber Edition

This is some weird poo poo

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

lmao that bit with nia and tamina

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tamina can't stop stepping on Nia's lines in a pretaped promo, y'all

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

gently caress Corey Graves.

Deadman63
Apr 16, 2005

Can't wait to see Tamina and Nia jammed into one pod.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
"there's no way people are gonna come out walking from this elimination chamber"

- nia jax, already predicting all the botches she'll have

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
There's something about Liv Morgan's face that gives me a weird uncanny valley feeling. Like maybe her makeup contouring is strange or something. I don't know how to describe it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Deadman63 posted:

Can't wait to see Tamina and Nia jammed into one pod.

no kinkshaming here

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I missed a half hour of show because I was getting a burger. I like to think the meat came from a cow named Daisy. Thank you, Daisy.

What'd I miss other than the first half of that women's tag match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
acab