Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

through ~mysterious~ circumstances detailed elsewhere I have come into possession of some choice chillinternet.club stickers. they are vinyl, about 3" across, and look like this:

want one? this is your chance! all you need to do is post ITT where you would put the sticker if you received one (feel free to use images if you like). since it will probably be impossible for me to verify whether you actually place the sticker in the spot you describe, we are working on the HONOR SYSTEM, which you can and should abuse by being creative with your ideas.

I will select a certain number of winners, probably around 4 or 5. some of these winners will be based on CONTENT, i.e. best (and possibly worst) placement concept in my sole (arbitrary, terrible) judgment, and at least a few will be based on a RANDOM DRAWING. multiple posts will count as a single entry for the random drawing.

I love you all but I am probably not going to spend the money on international mail for the stickers, so any winner who wants a sticker will need to pm or email me a U.S. mailing address. no address no sticker, sorry.

the contest will be open until at least next monday (2/18). good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

I've started geocaching and i'm pretty sure that would be a perfect thing to drop in a geocache

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

i will put it on the sign outside of work to match the newspaper box i put the dct sticker on

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

I'd put one on the inside of the opening of a public soda machine, so that whenever you get a soda you see it and feel joy!

I can't participate though as I'm not American, I hope it's OK to drop ideas anyways!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
on a record shop counter-top

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Lucavi
im in mexico

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
There's a bulletin board in the credit union I work at. Business folks are encouraged to pin their business card to it for community networking purposes. From my office I can watch it like a hawk.

I'd pin my chillinternet.club sticker to it and see who takes it home. Next time they come by for a transaction I'll do a cough within earshot that sounds like *cough cough theweedassssss* or *hurfdehurfAHEMcough cough * and watch their body language afterwards. This person will become my personal byob project.

King of Bees
In a urinal! :drac::drac::drac:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
On the pink forum's Yanmar tractor.
:devil:

Sing Along

by Athanatos
on the best drinking fountain i find in the next three months

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

It will go above my bed, where I will sleep peacefully under it manifisto and as I drift off the sleep I will think of you and how grateful I am, and how grateful I am that BYOB and all its friendly denizens exist and I will every night dream that this kitty is a five hundred feet tall and cradling all of us in it's big warm arms and we are all just snoozing as it purrs and treasures us because we are all precious and made of stars then as I awake with morning fog still clouding my brain I will look up and see the beautiful kitten sticker and the first thing I will do that day is smile OP and know life is good and BYOB is good and that we will all find each other in posting Heaven a hundred years from now checking in on work crew thread and realize we don't have to post in it anymore because we are in heaven and don't need jobs except for the people who like jobs and working and they will post in that thread and it will be okay and all this will happen directly because you gave me the kitty sticker and it was above my big warm bed thank you.

I will time a camera by med to take a picture of me sleeping under the kitten to prove this!!!!

alnilam

:3:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I need a time machine for where I want to put it

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

some excellent entries! I don't want to tip my hand by quoting particular ones but keep em coming folks!

vanisher

Part of me wants to put it somewhere public where people will see it so we can grow our chill, but the other part wants to place it somewhere safe where I know no one will tamper with it. If I had the ability I would put it on a fire extinguisher in the little glass case or something (probably not legal), but if I got one I'd probably just put it on my fridge.

Okay op i'll put it inside my daughters little pink wooden play fridge and take a picture.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

vanisher posted:

Part of me wants to put it somewhere public where people will see it so we can grow our chill, but the other part wants to place it somewhere safe where I know no one will tamper with it. If I had the ability I would put it on a fire extinguisher in the little glass case or something (probably not legal), but if I got one I'd probably just put it on my fridge.

Okay op i'll put it inside my daughters little pink wooden play fridge and take a picture.

Fire Extinguishers are owned by the building they are in you would be vandalizing their equipment as much as putting it on anything else they own without permission. I can't find any OSHA regulation related to putting a sticker on an extinguisher, only covering existing labels. Which you would worst case make the company in violation (though the company could go after you for any fines if they know it's you).

No one looks at them anyway though. Maybe some place that people would go for a quick smoke would be a good idea.

Anyone work on an arctic research base? I bet it's chill there

pixaal fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 15, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

the unabonger
I'll put it in the middle of my classroom's whiteboard for all my students to see.

FluffieDuckie

i flunked out posted:

I'll put it in the middle of my classroom's whiteboard for all my students to see.

It only counts if we’re required reading.

the unabonger

FluffieDuckie posted:

It only counts if we’re required reading.

ill slap it up in my homework chart

FluffieDuckie

i flunked out posted:

ill slap it up in my homework chart

:hf:

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
things i would put chillinternet.club over:

angry dog

sad person forehead

department of motor vehicle

the sticker will cure these three ailments

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FluffieDuckie

:eyepop:

Areola Grande

d... d-do u rlly have :weedass: tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Really cool stuff my man.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I'd put it on my coffee thermos so i'd get to explain it every time i share my coffee with coworkers/students.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

SIDS Vicious

I would hang one from my cash register at work, and when people are like wow what a cute cat hanging in a hammock I would be like, BYOB is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In BYOB you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the BYOB motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

Areola Grande

Hi Sid :wave:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will put one on my Little Free Library. Also give my sucker, if I win, to someone else because we have the same stickers!!!!

Robot Made of Meat

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto

the contest is entering its final hours! there is already some stiff competition for the content-based entries, but it's still anybody's ball game, and the random drawing slots are wide open!

I'll probably declare an end point this afternoon, say 5:00 EST?

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

I'd like to put a sticker on my best friend's forehead while he sleeps. Maybe he doesn't realize and runs through the town, actively recruiting for byob!!
I did that this morning with a blank piece of paper with the link on it and so many people stared at me, probably trying to figure out what the URL was so they can join.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I don't think I can apply to this because I have a foreign address?

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

I don't think I can apply to this because I have a foreign address?

Same for me, still contributed just because. If you're in Europe however, I can reimburse you with a bunch of my stickers though! Posted about them in the chat thread, didn't want to derail this one.

Manifisto

well I know I said "no international mail" but I think I can swing an international stamp or two, so I'm removing the restriction. goons are great, I promised you a sticker so unless you live in an obscure country where the shipping rates are ridiculous I will send you one. glowing fish, feel free to enter (all that means is posting where you would put the sticker).

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh that is very lovely, but you really don't have to pay those :10bux: or whatever to ship to Europe for me, I don't think I'd feel comfortable demanding this from you :glomp:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I am so nervous!!

Manifisto

okay folks! it's the moment you've been waiting for: the votes have been tallied, the random numbers have been crunched, and we've got some stickers to award!! honestly I wish I had enough stickers for all the entries.

as stated, stickers were already promised to:
  • Mummy Napkin
  • Goons are Great (thanks for being cost-conscious on my behalf but the offer remains open, I think an international stamp costs $1.15)

in addition, sticker-based bribes may be going to certain moderators :ninja:

and finally, the WINNERS of the contest, in alphabetical order:
  • blaise rascal
  • City of Glompton
  • cultural posadist
  • i flunked out
  • JebanyPedal
  • pixaal
  • Putty
  • Socks4Hands
  • vanisher

so, if you're a winner and I don't already have your address, please send it to me via pm or email to manyfisted at gmail dottt com, and I will get them in the mail when the coast is clear! if for some reason you don't want the sticker/prefer not to send me an address, that's okay, just give me a heads-up please so I can keep track of who I still need to take care of.

if you are not a winner, my heartfelt apologies, but maybe another contest will come down the pike, and/or maybe stickermule will offer its deal again and you can put in your own order for a dozen+ stickers for a dollar shipped. contact me if you'd like the final art I used for the stickers.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

thank you manifisto! you're a treasure :glomp: