Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

i will 100 smt iv or die trying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Trash Ops posted:

i will 100 smt iv or die trying

I tried to do this with SMT IV: Apocalypse but I gave up on the "Famed" demons that can only be obtained randomly by failing a fusion. Good luck.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IF I COULD BE ANY KIND OF FLOWER I'D BE A BIG ANGRY COCK

Average Bear posted:

Playing through Ultrasun but I did not appreciate the hour of cutscenes before getting pokeballs.
I liked Sun but it was very slow and full of endless cutscenes, is Ultra much different?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the last case in apollo justice got weird.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ted Tonated ftw

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

WFH has given me a lot of opportunity to dig the old 3DS out again and dink around on it during meetings. Having a blast with SMT Devil Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

Playing through Etrian Odyssey Untold for the first time and I kind of love drawing my own maps. Also really enjoying the hilariously out of place jazz soundtrack.

«8 »