Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have like three EO games to play and don't know which to go for. 5, 2 remake and Nexus. I've only played 4 and it owned

Also Ever Oasis which looks very charming. Is it good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

If you're going to play a Pokemon play Sun/Moon. X/Y are fine but boring Nd nowhere near as good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Luigi's Mansion 2 confirms that Luigi is trapped in a personal hell of increasingly horrible places, which is where he belongs.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I loved the MM remake. some insane people got really worked up about how they changed the lighting and spoiled the dark/creepy atmosphere in a few places. i guess i can see what they mean but it doesn't really bother me, it's a lovely looking game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I really like that Apocalypse just ends with everyone wandering off to kill god even though it doesn't really have anything to do with the first 95% of the game. I know smt does that a lot but it feels particularly arbitrary. it owns

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I could never get into Luigis Mansion 2 for some reason. It's very charming though. Play MM asap

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Average Bear posted:

Playing through Ultrasun but I did not appreciate the hour of cutscenes before getting pokeballs.
I liked Sun but it was very slow and full of endless cutscenes, is Ultra much different?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EO is really good. They make them at 2x the rate I play them but they're comfy so it's nice to know there's always more