Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

E - an Ogre Milliner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

B

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

CourValant posted:

We do what all frightened little girls do; we cry out, wail, looking to attract the nearest authority figure!

I can dig that

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Break down crying and in between sobs force out the story how we're looking for Big'uns friend and had the debt stolen from us

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Apocron posted:

Ok, as you can tell by the pause I’m a bit stumped about how to move things forward. I think maybe the protagonist’s passivity was a little surprising for me but it’s fair that if we’re playing a child in a difficult foreign environment people’s suggestions are reasonable, just not compelling for me personally. I like the world we started to create and I’m sorry to disappoint but maybe we need a different focal point or I need to restart and go a different direction with the CYOA. I’ve toyed with doing something on a more political level in sci fi or fantasy. What do people think?

Maybe just take over another character for a bit? Have Littl'un go to whatever passes for the police and have a few updates playing as a detective/constable who has to crack down on the local criminals to get back the debt.