Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I only drink Surge in glass bottles. But it's expensive. Especially when I don't have an empty bottle already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I go, 'Mom just give me a Pepsi, please'
All I want is a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
And she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i swore off soda and sweets and i eat all the meat and cheese and drink all the beer i want its the best faustian bargain

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
people who "like" colas only as long as they are cold enough to numb their taste buds seem confused

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gime a liter a bepis

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Soda is the worst drink of them all. Get anything else, please.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Soda is the worst drink of them all. Get anything else, please.
sulfuric acid :unsmigghh:

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
Lol if you drink anything besides liquid syrup.

Wimps

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Pepsi Zero Sugar is p good.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Coke? More like cock, 😂.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
choke down some molasses laced with crack cocaine why dont you OP

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

pepsi max ftw

it's got panax ginseng

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I used to spend thousands on coke each week glad I stopped you should too op hth

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

macdonal hamborkles posted:

thousands on coke each week

Are you on 600lb life?

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

ChesterJT posted:

Are you on 600lb life?

No but his wife is

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pepsi is alright

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

ChesterJT posted:

Are you on 600lb life?

Quite the opposite the coke kept me rail-thin

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You want to drink a refreshing pepsi.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Diet Pepsi is the best

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cracked open a Mountie Dewbert OP, aaaaaahhh *smacks lips* refreshing like a momma's pussuh.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Matlack Radio posted:

I only drink Surge in glass bottles. But it's expensive. Especially when I don't have an empty bottle already.

when surge first got discontinued, this guy at a lovely Chinese restaurant where me and my brother always ordered surge (thanks for the hosed up teeth, dad) told us that it had been discontinued because they kept finding mice in the cans. it was very upsetting.

I still believe him

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
nothing beats a cold pepsi with some salted peanuts mixed in :discourse:

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Pepsi just does not work in any cocktail, whereas Coke (and most other fancy pants artisanal cane sugar colas) do. It is extremely rare that I drink cola by itself, so this is pretty much the deciding factor.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I like how Pepsi knows their poo poo is bad and launched an entire marketing campaign about it.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I'll have a ginger ale

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Mr. Pibb is better than Dr. Pepper.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Stevie Lee posted:

when surge first got discontinued, this guy at a lovely Chinese restaurant where me and my brother always ordered surge (thanks for the hosed up teeth, dad) told us that it had been discontinued because they kept finding mice in the cans. it was very upsetting.

I still believe him

Surge is back at coca cola freestyle machines exclusively at Burger King

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Coke tastes more sugary op I don't know what you're on about

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
they are the same thing op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Hammerite posted:

they are the same thing op

not even close lmao

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
fill half the mcdonald s cup with red fruitopia and the other half with coke and its pretty good cherry coke

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the giant tiger near my cottage growing up had a 35 cent RC cola machine andur god drat right i blew $3.50 at that thing every time we were in town

if u doubt me? ur wrong idiot thats a pretty reasonable amount for a child to save

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

bradzilla posted:

not even close lmao

THey're not but.....
not even close?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

bradzilla posted:

not even close lmao

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between coca-cola & pepsi. you imbecile. you loving moron"

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I only drink coke zero because I lost control of my life

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bradzilla posted:

I like how Pepsi knows their poo poo is bad and launched an entire marketing campaign about it.

The Pepsi challenge is to finish drinking a can of Pepsi without throwing it in the trash

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Do they still sell Surge on Amazon?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pepsi is poo poo and so are all of their other products. I actively avoid restaurants/fast food with Pepsi contracts, which isn't hard because they are usually poo poo food.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

soy posted:

Pepsi is poo poo and so are all of their other products. I actively avoid restaurants/fast food with Pepsi contracts, which isn't hard because they are usually poo poo food.

I will not let this slander of Dairy Queen continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I just drank a diet ginger lime Coke. It didn't taste like ginger, lime or Coke. It was like the diet coke of diet cokes.