Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I go, 'Mom just give me a Pepsi, please'
All I want is a Pepsi and she wouldn't give it to me
All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi
And she wouldn't give it to me, just a Pepsi

that aside, my grandpa calls em “peps”. even if its a coke, he calls em peps. Like, he’s ordering at a burg place and says “yeah, gimme a peps.” sometimes they don’t know what to do. he’s dead now

BattleCattle fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

bradzilla posted:

I like how Pepsi knows their poo poo is bad and launched an entire marketing campaign about it.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
Has anybody said Poopsi yet????

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Slam Pajamas posted:

Has anybody said Poopsi yet????

ah poo poo i was just thinkin it

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

BattleCattle posted:

that aside, my grandpa calls em “peps”. even if its a coke, he calls em peps. Like, he’s ordering at a burg place and says “yeah, gimme a peps.” sometimes they don’t know what to do. he’s dead now

those are not unrelated incidents

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Halser posted:

those are not unrelated incidents

he was taken to the demon realm for too often invoking the name of the devil baron speps.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
it happened again, i was served a pepsi by the idiot staff at one of the redmond bars. i ordered a whiskey and coke and the bartender must have thought i said whiskey and piss in it cause instead of delicious coke, he used one of the worst drinks known to man in it: diet pepsi

i could tell because after i drank it, i began to feel a familiar sharp pain in my rear end. my bowels began clenching like a suburban mom's hands on her necklace when she smells somebody smoking pot. i stumbled off the bar stool and began releasing a torrent of my own stool much to the surprise of the lady i've been trying to talk up all night. and even though my poo poo bag was empty, i doubled over and filled it within a matter of 2 minutes of full on cramps that felt like labor pains. the bag began stressing at the seams, and began leaking poo poo juice all over the bar. everyone began screaming and shouting at me to get out but my rear end had different plans. it knew i committed the grievous sin of drinking that poisonous swill they try to pass off as a soda and was going to throw a bigger tantrum then a college republican who just learned that he can't wear his proud boys shirt to class

that's when the bouncer came up, grabbed me and started dragging my rear end to the door, leaving a trail of poo poo and blood all the way to the gutter outside of the bar. i spent an hour making the sidewalk smell like an open sewer before crawling home

i eventually got back to my apartment and slept it off. i've been told i'm no longer welcome at that bar which is fine by me cause i'd rather go to a bar that serves whiskeys and cokes not whiskeys and fetid piss

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Pepsi is better than coke smd.

What i found even weirder are places that give you steak, but never give you anything other than a butter knife!

wtf is up with that!

edit: Restaurant goons, please contribute:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
No. Nobody should ever want Pepsi.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
We were a Pepsi family growing up but I haven’t had pop in years because I’m not a child

naem
May 29, 2011

sugar bad

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stop ordering steaks at prisons and retard farms.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

naem posted:

sugar bad

a gram of sugar is very similar to a gram of cocaine in terms of appearances and there are like 40+ grams of sugar in a single soda and thats like a pretty big pile of cocaine!

if you dont do cocaine just imagine a very large pile of sugar! more than you might expect!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like presidents choice cola

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I will not let this slander of Dairy Queen continue

There are exceptions like that and this one mexican place.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dr. pepper!!! :grin:

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Chinatown posted:

dr. pepper!!! :grin:

Ah, the boring persons soda, good choice

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I only drink Bebop Cola, OP.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Cheerwine.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

My Linux Rig posted:

Ah, the boring persons soda, good choice

Lol :wtc:

What is the "intersting person's" soda of choice?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

There is a local soda company near me that sells chilli cola. It's pretty good. But the best soda available to me is this:

My grandparents used to have some weird local soda delivery service. It came in glass bottles that you would put out on your doorstep when they were empty for collection and refilling. Like an old timey milkman but for soda.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

big nipples big life posted:

Mr. Pibb is better than Dr. Pepper.

Lol, no.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Mr. Pibb doesn't exist anymore only Pibb Xtra

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol :wtc:

What is the "intersting person's" soda of choice?

Obviously coke

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Interesting people drink Hassy.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BattleCattle posted:

Interesting people drink Hassy.

Is thst short for hairy pussy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moon Atari posted:

There is a local soda company near me that sells chilli cola. It's pretty good. But the best soda available to me is this:

My grandparents used to have some weird local soda delivery service. It came in glass bottles that you would put out on your doorstep when they were empty for collection and refilling. Like an old timey milkman but for soda.

"Creaming soda"? Man, Australian is a weird language

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Edit: ^^^ all I can think of is it is currently creaming. Brings up unappetizing images to my mind.

Moon Atari posted:

"CreamING soda?"

???

KillerJunglist fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 16, 2019

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My Linux Rig posted:

Obviously coke

:hmmyes:

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

ultrafilter posted:

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall
Thinking about everything
But then again I was thinking about nothing
And then my mom came in and I didn't even know she was there
She called my name and I didn't even hear it
And then she started screaming, 'Mike, Mike'
And I go, 'What, what's the matter''
And she goes, 'What's the matter with you''
I go, 'There's nothing wrong, mom'
And she goes, 'Don't tell me that, you're on drugs'
I go, 'No, mom, I'm not on drugs, I'm okay
I was just thinking you know, why don't you get me a Pepsi'
And she goes, 'No, you're on drugs
I go, 'Mom, I'm okay, I'm just thinking'
She goes, 'No you're not thinking, you're on drugs
Normal people don't act that way'

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/pat3/

Here's a description of the new video rearanged.They show Fred going to court and clips of the concert in New York In wich I was at that concert.Limp Bizkit goes to jail and milk starts filling the room.They die and goe into a white room.The Second part of the video will take off the song N together Now.Its an awesome video.

no pubes yet sorry fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 16, 2019

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

What does that song have to do with limp bizkit tho?

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

empty baggie posted:

What does that song have to do with limp bizkit tho?

no clue, im guessing they covered it because it became a slogan of the numetal movement care of fred durst

Paperboy
Nov 20, 2018

:shepface:
"Would you like a Pepsi?"

LeBron James steps into the room, questionably turning everything white as he asks:
"wouldyoulikeaspricranberry?" :ms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-wUao-_nI

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I have found that anyone who has strong opinions about Coke versus Pepsi is going to be an insufferable shitlord in general.

That said, the best soda is Spindrift.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Paperboy posted:

"Would you like a Pepsi?"

LeBron James steps into the room, questionably turning everything white as he asks:
"wouldyoulikeaspricranberry?" :ms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ-wUao-_nI

Sprite I must admit is a close runner up to coke

Especially the cranberry sprite :mrgreen:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

parthenocarpy posted:

if you mix pepsi and coke you get something else

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That said, the best soda is Spindrift.

Never heard of it, but it sounds rad tubular.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

My Linux Rig posted:

Do I want Pepsi? Do I want Pepsi?! I asked for coke! Pepsi is poo poo, have you ever tasted it?? It’s like someone took coke, hosed up the recipe, and tried to cover up for it with more sugar! It’s the idiots idea of a coke!

Like imagine if I drank a poo poo load of hobo wine and crammed a ton of pineapple down my throat and pissed into a jar, shook it up to make it foamy, put it into a mason jar and went to your table and said “no sorry we don’t have something delicious to drink but here’s my piss in a jar, why don’t you have a sip of that”. Thanks rear end in a top hat. Nice options. Maybe instead of a grilled cheese, I’ll have two pieces of bread you stuffed between on either side of your balls. Maybe instead of lasagna, I’ll just eat out your mom.

Anyway idk where I’m going with this but I don’t like Pepsi

pepsi doesnt like you :c00lbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I used to drink Pepsi in younger days

It was aight, like ehh, goes perfect with a burguer

But then I tried Coca Cola, America’s favorite drink, and goddamn that poo poo is addictive.

Spent a solid 8 months addicted to Coke(the drink, not the 80’s drug), drinking one or two cans, every day. Was lucky to avoid diabetes. Finally I started watering it down every time I drank, and eventually quit it, but to this day I’m wary of drinking it ever again. It was pretty serious, beyond typical “wahhh gotta have my coffee” addiction.

But I might drink a Pepsi someday.