Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Man these games are so good, but I don’t know a single person irl that would like them aside from myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

veni veni veni posted:

As long as we are asking questions, one thing I have always wondered about. Afaik Exodus takes place 20 years after the war and it appears to be set sometime in 2034 still. At least I think that is mentioned in M:E Which means everything went down around 2013 and the trilogy spans from 2033 to the end of 2034. But nothing in Metro seems to date past the early 90's (maybe?) Tube TVs, old cars, no cell phones, old computers, also all of the calendars seem to be from the early 90's. Am I getting the time line wrong, or is the game just stylized that way like say, Fallout?

I see you have never been to Eastern Europe.