Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Mr.Citrus posted:

The amount of rage people have on the storefront thing is kind of mind blowing to me.

It's not that huge deal and people are acting like 4a and epic raped their dog and killed their mom.

And it's not like Valve is a pristine benevelolent entity either.

I loved all metro game and am excited to get to play this one when I get home tonight.

Yeah, I bought it on the egs and it seems fine to me. No fps indicator but I fixed that with rivatuner. Great game so far. The atmosphere is some of the best I've ever seen. Had a weird bug where buttons were double pressing for me but a restart fixed it. It definitely needs a patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

pyrotek posted:

After watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQv32imK2g&t=835s

GOOD GOD. There is no way I'm playing this game until I get a ray-tracing capable card. That will give the game plenty of time to end up on Steam.

Honestly didn't really know what raytracing was until I watched this video. Man, it looks incredible.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Just a psa, Epic Games store does have 2 factor authentication. Make sure to enable it.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Here are the patch notes.

https://www.metrothegame.com/news/patch-notes-pc-hotfix/

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

queeb posted:

how scary are the metro games? I've wanted to play them and exodus looks dope, but im a huge baby.

How do you feel about spiders?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Honestly a few encounters with the mutant shrimp were the worst. gently caress those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Just beat it and got the good ending. Fantastic game. I loved when all the crew runs to you. The looks on their faces is so good.