Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

pyrotek posted:

After watching this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQv32imK2g&t=835s

GOOD GOD. There is no way I'm playing this game until I get a ray-tracing capable card. That will give the game plenty of time to end up on Steam.

I've thought for a while that the next big graphical leap will be in lighting, and I feel like this confirms it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

does ranger mode disable manual saves entirely? I can't quicksave and apparently have to rely on the autosave for everything, which is extremely bad when it refuses to trigger for 20 minutes at a time, including after entering a safe house.

i'm afraid i have some bad news

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
maybe the bastard gun won’t suck so much in the enhanced edition

actually, i think half the weapons would be more viable if they tone down the overheating a tad and let you clean weapons in the field.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
in the enhanced edition, do your automatic weapons still turn into bolt action rifles if you shoot more than one magazine or fall into an ankle deep puddle