Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Xander77 posted:

PC gamer noted the English voiceover is terrible

Hard disagree. The accents are bad, but the english VA is charming. Anna and the Colonel are kind of bad in general, but hammy in a way I enjoyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Xander77 posted:

Edit - Holy gently caress, Duke just freaking died. I haven't killed a single sect member, just bandits. The fuuuuuuuuuuck. Is there a way to fix this beyond restarting the chapter? I don't even know if that would help, since the game is freaking out for no reason.

You have to not kill too many of the fisherman when you steal the boat and you also have to get the teddy bear and guitar. If you have a save before the (volga) point of no return you should be able to do this.

Question about the pricing for enhanced edition. I was hoping someone could clarify since people seem confused in another thread and I have no way of checking since I bought all the DLC back when it was released. Does the free enhanced edition upgrade include all of the DLC or do people still have to purchase that or the "complete edition" to play the DLC? I could have sworn I read that they were just giving away all the DLC with enhanced edition, but that doesn't actually seem to be the case for some people?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Krest is one of the the best characters in the game imo. Everyone else feels naive compared to him. His little side conversations are all really good.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Anyone know if the Ranger hardcore trophy will pop if you do it on NG+? I think I might have asked this a long time ago and forgot.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

No way two colonels is a great bit of story and a fun callback to the sewer crawling of the first two games. It’s a humble little dlc compared to sams story but I loved it