Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
I can't believe I'm voluntarily watching an isekai in tyool2019.

It's good, though! Tatsuki is great at mystery. Having a male MC really threw me off for whatever reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

The isekai thing was mostly a joke.

Also post-humanity is best basis for anything.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Ccs posted:

I respect how this guy is making a certain kind of sub par CG into an aesthetic. I mean that in all honesty. It means some interesting stories can be told with bad budgets.

It's like the thing where making super widescreen Imax HD U4K blu-ray betamax editions of old things, or things in general, can water down the horror. Grainy VHS tapes made distinguishing things hard, and as a result, you were never safe because your brain couldnt always make out what is hiding in the pitch blackness.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Tatsuki fuckin loves those udon.

e: man i need to scroll up

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Mar 6, 2019

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I think its just Rina.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I'm really glad. In a twisted way, Tatsuki getting the boot from KF was good, as it helped him get more awareness than he probably would have gotten on his own.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Happi endo

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Just noticed the tank says oishî mizu times infinity
:3:

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

God the best part about the show ending is that we get extra mini episodes like this that won't result in the complete annihilation of the director and his team.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Lucky Beast has some serious competition for Cute Android.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

I wish he even saw 0.1% of what KF s1 brought in.

gently caress Kadokawa.