Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The only thing that should go into the elimination chamber is this card.

Form is HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/oVGzj5Dbbl8bILrk1

:siren: IMPORTANT NOTE :siren:

Because of what happened with an Uso in Detroit (ACAB), I'm not sure if the tag match is going to happen. So I put in a question to cover that possibility. ONLY ONE OF THOSE QUESTIONS WILL BE WORTH POINTS. If the match happens as scheduled, then the backup will be worth zero. If the match changes, then the backup will be worth the points.

If it becomes a triple threat or something I'll probably just throw it out.

Post your favorite Kofi Kingston moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

My favorite Kofi moment is this one time where he did the Trouble in Paradise to Big Show in a suit and dress shoes back in the day. Made it seem much more impressive.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
My favorite Kofi Kingston moment is using pancakes to stay in the Rumble.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My favorite was when Kofi put Orton through a crowdside table with a boom drop

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
My favorite Kofi moment was a random New Day Match where he busted out his double foot stomp to a standing opponent's chest, which I never had seen him or anyone do before, since I was pretty new to this. It was so unexpected and brutal, I jumped out of my chair.

I'm taking a couple of big gambles on here and could plummet, but I expect swerves.

I'm assuming the Asuka/Revival question also covers the pre-show.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Veryslightlymad posted:

I'm assuming the Asuka/Revival question also covers the pre-show.

It does, yeah.

Funny story: I forgot about R-Truth when doing that question. But I think that's also an accurate representation on how WWE is treating that title and the wrestlers in that feud circle.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Favorite singular Kofi moment: “Stop, let me stay. 2009 was my best year.”

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite Kofi moment was when they randomly decided to call him The Wildcat for like two weeks.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

My favourite Kofi moment was in Table For 3 when he buried guys who just got hired based on being good at some other sport

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Also, I didn't mention it anywhere before, but I have an insane, convoluted, probably wrong conspiracy theory, and everyone likes conspiracy theories, right?

There was a last minute replacement in the elimination chamber match, and it isn't Kofi Kingston. It's Jeff Hardy. I'm convinced that they're building toward either Bryan w/allies v Kofi w/New Day as either a singles' or trios match at Mania, because holy poo poo, the New Day are such a good foil for the New Daniel Bryan, and there's literally no one else to stick into that spot against Bryan right now. It's an empty field, as opposed to a wide open one. And look at who Jeff's been feuding with lately, and who Mustafa Ali has been feuding with lately, and, I think, there's basically a section of Smackdown that's Ali/Hardy and Joe/Orton, with Rey and Andrade being part of that, but also sort of separate based on the quality of their matches with one another.

I think the surprise insert of Kofi was always in the works. It's just that originally, he was going to replace a fake-injured Jeff Hardy, and then Ali got for-realsies injured, so they kept Jeff. Like, I've seen people think that they just gave 100% of Ali's spot, including the gauntlet run, to Kofi, but I don't think that was ever intended as the plan. I don't think Ali was ever going to get that monster match, even though he has already gotten the better of both Bryan and Joe.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
my favorite Kofi moment is when Randy Orton had Roddy Piper lined up for a kick to the head, and Kofi missed his cue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkYPiAzVjs&t=214s

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my favorite kofi moment will be when he wins the chamber on sunday

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Drew McIntyre posted:

my favorite Kofi moment is when Randy Orton had Roddy Piper lined up for a kick to the head, and Kofi missed his cue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkYPiAzVjs&t=214s

The music starts late so that's on production not Kofi, and therefore not a Kofi moment.

Submission rejected please try again.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Fav kofi moment was him time travelling back to being Jamaican

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Aphrodite posted:

The music starts late so that's on production not Kofi, and therefore not a Kofi moment.

Submission rejected please try again.

the music is triggered by the wrestler's implanted rfid chip as they pass through gorilla

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My favorite Kofi moment was the promo the new day cut on the Brock vs Kofi match where Kofi just got more and more terrified.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

karmicknight posted:

Favorite singular Kofi moment: “Stop, let me stay. 2009 was my best year.”

But I also enjoy pancakes, in general.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

Because of what happened with an Uso in Detroit (ACAB)

He was driving drunk down the wrong way on a one-way street. If it comes out that the cops lied about that or some poo poo, yeah, gently caress the cops. But as it stands, gently caress that guy. Don't DUI.

Favorite Kofi moment: I still really like the fact that he got to dump paint on a car. That probably cost WWE a decent amount of money and I like it when they spend it on silly one-time things like that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

when he knocked the miz out with a too close trouble in paradise violence is hilarious

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

He was driving drunk down the wrong way on a one-way street. If it comes out that the cops lied about that or some poo poo, yeah, gently caress the cops. But as it stands, gently caress that guy.
ACAB my dude, never give a pig the benefit of the doubt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when kofi had a jamaican accent was good

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

He was driving drunk down the wrong way on a one-way street. If it comes out that the cops lied about that or some poo poo, yeah, gently caress the cops. But as it stands, gently caress that guy. Don't DUI.

He was the passenger you dipshit lol

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

It's not like the most amazing thing ever, but I will always love Kofi smashing up Randy's NASCAR (brother)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

my favorite kofi moment is when kofi's gonna win the big drat belt at THE GRANDEST STAGE OF EM ALL

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
Prediction game is already funny because so far absolutely no one has picked Ruby to win. Its either No Contest or Ronda and thats it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Favorite Kofi moment: I still really like the fact that he got to dump paint on a car. That probably cost WWE a decent amount of money and I like it when they spend it on silly one-time things like that.

Not even close to what actually happened

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. My favorite Kofi moment was that one night in MSG he was like, Austin-esque against Randy and was INSANELY over. That was so awesome.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I really liked his appearance with the New Day on Table for 3 about how he came from a business background but chose to pursue wrestling and how the New Day gave him new life in his wrestling career and how he was appreciative towards Big E and Xavier for forming the group.

I hope he wins.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

My favorite Kofi moment is the next one, because I'm always looking forward to what he'll do next.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I liked when Kofi poured orange paint all over Randy's brand new car while standing on it and then nearly wiped on said orange paint

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

My favorite Kofi moment was when he proclaimed to the world that he was the REAL Mega Dad of the Year.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I don't have a favourite moment that hasn't already been mentioned here, but I just remembered that he debuted on the "ECW" roster and oh my god that is weird.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted.

My favorite Kofi memory is probably still when he cut that promo on Randy Orton while standing on his car. That could have and should have been the start of an upward trajectory for him on the card.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Lots of WWE wrestlers came out and praised him this week.

But I don't think many fans know how much indie cred or dirt under his nails Kofi has. From the same vintage and place as the likes of Oney Lorcan, Ciampa and Hanson came from just he lucked out on being signed early on.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 14 days!)

BlackCircle posted:

Prediction game is already funny because so far absolutely no one has picked Ruby to win. Its either No Contest or Ronda and thats it.

I believe in Ruby Riott

edit: my belief for picking Riott besides CHAOS REIGNS is since they barred Becky from the title match at mania she'll instead get a non title match against rousey which makes 0 sense and is completely idiotic and buries everyone involved BUT it's wwe

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My favorite Kofi moment is when he broke the individual record for longest combined tag title reigns, and was declared the Best Friend in WWE.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
My favorite Kofi moment is probably the first time he saved himself from being eliminated in the Rumble

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Erainor posted:

My favorite Kofi Kingston moment is using pancakes to stay in the Rumble.

He had so many pancakes down there :magical:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Peanut President posted:

I believe in Ruby Riott

Vicious self-own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

when he came out of the time machine with the Jamaican accent was amazing