Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Odie totally knows where do you think jon get's his supply?

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Nosfereefer posted:

garf: ive gotta tell you about jon
odie: yeah?
garf: he's a dog cum drinker
*laugh track*
odie: a dog cum drinker?
garf: he favours the dog cum
odie: so let me get this straight, he drinks dog cum?
garf: he's a dog cum guzzling man
odie: not that there's anything wrong with th-
*lasagna burst through the door*
*audience cheers*
garf: don't you ever knock?
lasagna: *breathlessly* you will never guess what i saw jon drink!

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

*laugh track*
*audience cheers*

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

Nosfereefer posted:

*laugh track*
*audience cheers*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

*laugh track*
*audience cheers*

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

*laugh track*
*audience cheers*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

glorfelt and odious

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mummy Napkin

:same:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jon pls provide the lousianne I require hot noods to repel your scent

the unabonger

Nosfereefer posted:

*laugh track*
*audience cheers*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Dads Dip Cup

still thinking about the time garfield left the united states to join ISIS

BhindiBhaji Boogie

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
In case anybody is wondering who Garfield is and what the series was about I found this synopsis under a youtube video of Garfield and Friends:

"A pussycat lives in a middle town where Jon Arbuckle lives. Garfield goes on adventure and explores the difference of good and bad"

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
oh is that the one about the incel guy that lives alone with his stupid dog and his rear end in a top hat cat?

so basically its just a rip off of Get Fuzzy? is that wjhat you're telling me

vanisher = sig champ

redm

sig by Manifisto

google THIS

FlaxAxis posted:

oh is that the one about the incel guy that lives alone with his stupid dog and his rear end in a top hat cat?

so basically its just a rip off of Get Fuzzy? is that wjhat you're telling me

depends, how much dog cum gargling occurs in get fuzzy?

vanisher

vanisher fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 26, 2019

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

garfield's lost his drat mind

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

depends, how much dog cum gargling occurs in get fuzzy?

Areola Grande

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

redm

pixaal

not sure I like how this came out but I love the background and I can't really share it without doing something else and I think I'm done for the day

sig by owlhawk911

redm

pixaal posted:

not sure I like how this came out but I love the background and I can't really share it without doing something else and I think I'm done for the day

I'm not sure how you're making these but they are cool

pixaal

redm posted:

I'm not sure how you're making these but they are cool

GIMP (free) take a picture of something, we are just using the shadow and doing other things with it (I'm trying to learn what different filters do and this is a good way to do it) I had best results with interesting images with magic wand tool, you are going to select all the solid blocks of color and leave the lines unselected this will give you a outline of the major features with the shadow go to light and shadows and select Drop Shadow (LEGACY) this will give you a simple pick a few settings and make 3-5 drop shadows. The coloring is just a long shadow applied to any of the drop shadows.

The rotation stuff is mostly playing with Kaleidoscope but other filters can do some really cool stuff.

That background is just the sky blue about 20% of the top (I did it at his eye level and decided on it completely arbitrarily) I then put the green on the other part of the background layer I then did a kaleidoscope and played with the settings until I got some earlier step. Then I added a cartoon filter which gave some nice lines, I then kaleidoscope THAT. Finally I made another background layer behind that with the yellow.

I have no idea what I'm going to make when I set out to make it and it's really exciting to see the finished piece even for me.

Playing with the filters is a skill, but in no way am I hand making all of this and I don't want to misrepresent it as such.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 26, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

redm

pixaal posted:

GIMP (free) take a picture of something, we are just using the shadow and doing other things with it (I'm trying to learn what different filters do and this is a good way to do it) I had best results with interesting images with magic wand tool, you are going to select all the solid blocks of color and leave the lines unselected this will give you a outline of the major features with the shadow go to light and shadows and select Drop Shadow (LEGACY) this will give you a simple pick a few settings and make 3-5 drop shadows. The coloring is just a long shadow applied to any of the drop shadows.

The rotation stuff is mostly playing with Kaleidoscope but other filters can do some really cool stuff.

That background is just the sky blue about 20% of the top (I did it at his eye level and decided on it completely arbitrarily) I then put the green on the other part of the background layer I then did a kaleidoscope and played with the settings until I got some earlier step. Then I added a cartoon filter which gave some nice lines, I then kaleidoscope THAT. Finally I made another background layer behind that with the yellow.

I have no idea what I'm going to make when I set out to make it and it's really exciting to see the finished piece even for me.

Ty for the detailed tutorial, I might install gimp and take a crack at this myself when I get a chance.

Manifisto

pixaal if you like filters have you played with G'MIC? it's a library of plugins for gimp (also works with krita and has a bunch of other ways of using it).

https://gmic.eu/

there are scads (hundreds) of plugins, some of which are very useful, some of which are cool/weird, and some seem pretty niche/specialized. I particularly like the "inpaint" options (in the "repair" category), they are a great way of adding content-aware fill to gimp. for example they let you paint out objects you don't want with a few strokes, often giving a much better result than you could get with the clone stamp.

e: have a look at the image gallery for a sampling of what it includes

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

I mostly wanted to learn filters for actual use. I find sometimes I need to hide something but have no idea what filter to use, by taking them to extremes I get a good feel for how they work and my hope is that I'll be able to apply that to making other them look good and hide mistakes / missing parts of photoshops.

I'm just using stock GIMP at the moment I'll check that out after I get a good feel for the built in stuff.

I think learning filters like this will also be useful if I need to add a background to something because you can make some really decent looking backgrounds very quickly.

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

nirml

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

pixaal

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1111416176364535809

alnilam

pixaal

That what my image is from!

Nosfereefer

jon is a borgoise scum and garfield represents the working class "hating mondays" as a rule of thumb

the lasagne represents commodity fetishism

Nosfereefer

*touches nose*
odie, oh course, is ideology

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Gahfield, Gurfield, Gorfeld, Gurpford, Gurmfurt, Gramfent, Glapneild, Gountfink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

sig by Manifisto