Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

soy posted:

I heard it was a 40mm that he shouldn’t have had due to being a felon. Failure to confiscate a registered firearm from a felon and now 5 innocent people are dead. gently caress.

Well, 2-3 innocent people...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archives
Nov 23, 2008
Has anyone made a django reference yet

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I know right, mold operators are the garbage of the world.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Wow so edgy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

soy posted:

Wow so edgy

Are you jumping in to defend HR managers now?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

soy posted:

Oh yea 40 cal, 10mm

Ammo brandings make no sense

weird, it's almost as 0.40 inches was 10mm

most likely just a coincidence

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
When I said pistol round I was not referring to the literal round fired by his pistol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also upon further research, it seems the shooter shot only 4 police. The other wounded one was just hit by fragments. And the 6th guy tripped and hurt his knee lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

theres something refreshing about a good old fashioned workplace shooting by an aggrieved employee, in this world which is so rife with harmful politics we bring it back to something simple

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
From looking at his photos, the shooter seems like a good guy.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
It is consistent to believe that gun crime is needless and tragic, but that also human life itself has little intrinsic value and HR people aren't even people

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Some people thing unions are the best course for ensuring people don't get unjustly fired. Have you instead considered knowing that any employee you may fire could potentially be packing heat? Better make sure you really want to fire them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

fishing with the fam posted:

Some people thing unions are the best course for ensuring people don't get unjustly fired. Have you instead considered knowing that any employee you may fire could potentially be packing heat? Better make sure you really want to fire them.

Guns work as an effective deterrent against both theft and also wage theft

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you gotta have your finger on a shotgun under the desk when you fire them just in case

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only fire your employees at a licensed range.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Colonel Cancer posted:

Only fire your employees at a licensed range.

Or if you have a cartoon trapdoor installed in your office.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

casual body armor friday

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

thank god the cops were there to save the day

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Are you jumping in to defend HR managers now?

:goonsay:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

From looking at his photos, the shooter seems like a good guy.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/t4TwEmb.mp4

Boz0r
Sep 7, 2006
The Rocketship in action.
My HR manager got me 7 weeks of paid paternity leave even though I was entitled to nothing, since I don't live in a sociopathic hell hole.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

All the moralizing political bullshit is ruining this five star thread. Party on Wayne.

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

Boz0r posted:

My HR manager got me 7 weeks of paid paternity leave even though I was entitled to nothing, since I don't live in a sociopathic hell hole.

plot twist : youre entitled to none because youve never had any kids

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

fishing with the fam posted:

that's why you send your HR minions to do the dirty work, while you sit back in your corner office and jerk yourself while you think about the bonuses for such big improvement in next quarter's profit

HR people should consider if they're being paid enough for the risk they're taking

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Genesplicer posted:

The irony for me is that Mrs. Genesplicer's school was having active shooter training when this was going on.

lmao America is insane

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Klyith posted:

that's why you send your HR minions to do the dirty work, while you sit back in your corner office and jerk yourself while you think about the bonuses for such big improvement in next quarter's profit

HR people should consider if they're being paid enough for the risk they're taking

This guy shot the plant manager too

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

soon technology will be developed that will allow the guns to decide whether or not the user is good or bad and if bad the gun shoots the user instead

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Boz0r posted:

You can tell we Yanks do, what with all the gun crime and celebration of the dying sick

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

ProperCoochie posted:

gently caress YOU AURORA / YOU TOOK MY ONLY FRIEND

Well, he definitely won’t be caught behind the wheel of a Chrysler ever again.

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

weird, it's almost as 0.40 inches was 10mm

most likely just a coincidence

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think you shouldnt shoot people in general like its cool if you are playing a video game or if you are like 100 yesrs old and were shooting nazis or the Japanese or whatever but other than that you shouldnt shoot people that is my stance on gun violence

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner posted:

I think you shouldnt shoot people in general like its cool if you are playing a video game or if you are like 100 yesrs old and were shooting nazis or the Japanese or whatever but other than that you shouldnt shoot people that is my stance on gun violence

Wow so edgy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nooner posted:

What about those guys that burn people alive in cages?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Burt Sexual posted:

What about those guys that burn people alive in cages?

You shouldn't burn people either imo

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Okay so no shooting and no burning alive, that's quite a bit to wrap my head around
-the police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

robot pizza-bomb assassins are staying on the table, i won't budge on this